Chloe Family Photo Album (let's see your entire collection!)

....supplementing the rest of my collection with this beauty
tess.jpg
, a medium coconut brown watersnake print Tess.

I fell in love with this combo when looking for alternatives to the smooth leather versions that didn't seem to wear well (scratches, etc) when viewed in store. Saw these pics on Fwrd and Matches, and imagined this version would be perfect for me.
CLOE-WY419_V2.jpg
1231380_3.jpg
Thankfully, I was able to score this one when it popped up for 50% off during the recent Farfetch private sale. So amazing IRL and checks all my boxes!

....supplementing the rest of my collection with this beauty
View attachment 4250701
, a medium coconut brown watersnake print Tess.

I fell in love with this combo when looking for alternatives to the smooth leather versions that didn't seem to wear well (scratches, etc) when viewed in store. Saw these pics on Fwrd and Matches, and imagined this version would be perfect for me.
View attachment 4250702
View attachment 4250703
Thankfully, I was able to score this one when it popped up for 50% off during the recent Farfetch private sale. So amazing IRL and checks all my boxes!
Holy cow! this looks like a piece of Art!

Reactions: highend
My Lexa's new sister Marcie (blush nude color) arrived today! Marcie is preloved, but new to me and she is in practically perfect condition!! I can't wait to wear her to run some errands later today!

Lovely bag ; - ))) I owe this Marcie in Abstract White myself - haven´t carried it for a while now ... last weekend I gave her a "beauty treatment" and now she looks like new again !!! I fell in love again and enjoy every day carrying her ; - ))) have fun with yours ....

Lovely bag ; - ))) I owe this Marcie in Abstract White myself - haven´t carried it for a while now ... last weekend I gave her a "beauty treatment" and now she looks like new again !!! I fell in love again and enjoy every day carrying her ; - ))) have fun with yours ....

The handles are so solid (but soft and comfortable) and the leather is even more scrumptious than my Lexa! Marcie is my first pre-owned bag and I'm so in love!!

I love all your lovely bags!

I feel like no one does earth tones like Chloe—This is my small but well loved collection. I think I need to branch out for some colour in my next pieces!

One small party in suntan

One compact pastille wallet in ivory

One Chloe paddington in an unknown brown.

What’s next? I’m thinking a Marcie, mini or medium? I can’t decide.

Attachments

• 27612441-9953-4691-A50A-E26348147250.jpeg
    27612441-9953-4691-A50A-E26348147250.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:
Today I received my small croc embossed Tess. Although I am not sure if I will keep it I thought I should take a photo of my Chloés because the all look so beautiful together.

1. Drew Bijou small, Dhalia Red
2. Lexa large, Black
3. Tess small croc, Nut
4. Tess large, Sharp Brown

Attachments

• 4E8754DF-9D45-48A3-99A6-13E362B963E4.jpeg
    4E8754DF-9D45-48A3-99A6-13E362B963E4.jpeg
    274.5 KB · Views: 482