Chloe Edith Satchel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. First check other posts - i think some have bought it and returned it because it's got a small opening and it's hard to get into?

2. It was me-did not like the stiffness of the handles or how hard it was to get into the bag. Bought the Chloe Ascot Hobo instead.:smile:
    [​IMG]

3. wow - congrats! she's a beauty! i was eyeing that one, too, but I already have a paddington in chocolate.
    how's the leather?

4. Great find, but its already sold. Got to be faster next time or spend more time here:nuts:.

5. I'll let you know-it's not due to arrive until the 29th-I think they are sending it by snail mail...I ordered it last week! Good 'ol Neiman Marcus...:smile:

6. If anyone wants this bag, http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store...05900cat205909
    watch BG for it in a few days, I'm returning mine on Tues. I love the bag, the leather is stunning and I adore the style, but the buckle straps are too annoying.

It would take too long to buckle and unbuckle them every time I need to get in the bag and while I suppose you could leave them unbuckled, I'm too much of a perfectionist and couldn't stand that. ;)

7. ^^ I also looked at this bag when it first went on sale. I didn't order it for the same reason. The buckles would annoy me.