Chloe Edith Pocket Satchel, NM $765

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks so much for the heads up, Ling! It showed up as 1020 before the discount though.:crybaby:Bookmarking may be the way to go. :yes:

2. Cala, I think there was additional 15% on bags yesterday on Bluefly. I just happened to saw it and remembered I read from somewhere that one of the tpf was looking for a jade Chloe. However just do a search on the forum cuz I'm reading that Bluefly might have some fake ones?? Not sure but definitely search. Good Luck!

3. I've heard good and bad things about Overstock. Some people have gotten authentic bags; others have gotten questionable ones.

Of course, if that bag was green, I'd give it a shot. :yes:

4. I presaled a red one at neiman marcus in Short Hills yesterday-they may still have more!

5. if you want to call neimans at short hills the number is 973-912-0080

6. same question. are the bags on overstock.com authentic? the prices are awesome.