Chloe Edith or balenciaga

I vote for Edith since you mention classic and for every day use that is not flashy. I can see that Bbag has been around for couple of years now and still going strong, but I have never thought of it as a 'classy' looking bag. Rather, I see it as a trendy looking bag. I like both bags though. They're different.

I just got my b bag...and i can honestly say that i love it more and more. I love its versatility and how it gives my outfits a little "funk". The edith is nice too..but i would say, get a b bag

Thanks everyone! You girls give fabulous opinions! I think both are very nice! I guess I can look for a Bbay in darker colors first and wait for the Edith later since it's not out yet.

I saw the Edith at a Chloe event in my local nordstroms. I wan't exactly blown away - it's very plain. But, it's made well and it is a Chloe. I ended up putting my name on the list just in case I change my mind. It's definitely a hand held bag. I did like the new Ascot - it was a good size tote that can go on the shoulder.

So - I vote B-bag.

My vote is for the Balenciaga as well. It gives any outfit that bit of edge. The Edith is nice looking, if not a bit subdued and understated. Gives me the impression of a more mature person's bag. Hmm, dunno, when I look at the pic of it, it conjures up an image of an academic - like a university lecturer or prof, heh:smile:

My vote is for the Chloe Edith- I love B-bags but I am worried that they will be totally out by next year since they have been around for a while. That being said, b-bags are more fun but Chloe Edith seems more substantial and classic to me.

i thank you for posting this thread as to i was curious what everyone thought. i ordered the edith bag but lately, i am seeing the b-bag in every magazine.and well..... uh, no.. here we go again....