Chloe Edith Found in Neiman Marcus

I just talked to NM online's customer service and she said that the dimension online is correct. I told her about the info you guys got from the Chloe store and said that there is nothing on their system that says there is something wrong with the dimension. Anyway, I want this bag no matter the size. Although, the large for that price is a really good deal. :biggrin:

Pnay71 said:
I just talked to NM online's customer service and she said that the dimension online is correct. I told her about the info you guys got from the Chloe store and said that there is nothing on their system that says there is something wrong with the dimension. Anyway, I want this bag no matter the size. Although, the large for that price is a really good deal. :biggrin:

That's another reason why I think the NM site has it wrong. Hopefully, they will call Chloe and confirm the dimensions, and if it is wrong, change the site accordingly.

I think the measurements on NM.com are wrong - I've stopped trusting their sizing since I was looking at a Lauren Merkin tote and realised, after laying the dimmensions out on the floor, that they couldn't possibly be right. So try not to worry - wait and see what it actually looks like.

i had one on order with bergdorf's and cancelled it immediately because I CANNOT BUY ANOTHER BROWN BAG. IF I HAVE ONE MORE BROWN BAG, I RUN THE RISK OF TURNING BROWN MYSELF.

but it's killlllling me. at least i can console myself with the fact that you can't put it on your shoulder, because if you could, it would be the perfect school bag and i would be forced to buy one.

amanda said:
i had one on order with bergdorf's and cancelled it immediately because I CANNOT BUY ANOTHER BROWN BAG. IF I HAVE ONE MORE BROWN BAG, I RUN THE RISK OF TURNING BROWN MYSELF.

but it's killlllling me. at least i can console myself with the fact that you can't put it on your shoulder, because if you could, it would be the perfect school bag and i would be forced to buy one.

:lol::lol::lol:

Ugh! I do not want an armheld briefcase and sold my Balenciaga work on ebay as I like the city size bag better... And while I do like the large silverado, I don't think I need an even bigger everday bag... And bigger than the spy????

Edit post after reading more of thread...NM measurements are off???

Edit post after reading more of thread...NM measurements are off???[/quote]

YES!!! At least, that is the consensus, especially after talking with Chloe boutiques. It seems that a few members have noticed discrepancies with NM's measurements/descriptions.

I don't think NM's measurements are that far off. I saw both the medium and the large in person. The large is practically a carry-on suitcase. The medium is pretty large, the size of a large gisele. The bag in real life is absolutely gorgeous, but I definitely would not get the large. It is truly BIG BIG BIG, sort of bag where you'd fit the gym clothes, shoes, bathrobe and towel (ok... maybe not the bathrobe).