Chloe Edith Found in Neiman Marcus

Daisy said:
Here's the pic! Daaayum, it IS huge!

I love that color :love:

Hmm, the measurements are big. This would be a bag I would have to see in person first before buying online. I know I can return it if I ordered from NM.com, but I hate returning stuff through the mail. It can be such a hassle sometimes :suspiciou

Cristina said:
I love that color :love:

I know I can return it if I ordered from NM.com, but I hate returning stuff through the mail. It can be such a hassle sometimes :suspiciou

Cristina, you can return nm.com purchases in the stores. I do it all the time! I wish Saks.com carried Chloe so we could get the 10% off. :cry:

YEAH! JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH CHLOE!!! They said the medium (the smaller of the two) is only 12" by 8", and the large is the one that is 19.5" wide. NM got it wrong on their website. I am taking a GIANT breath right now!!!

Daisy said:
Cristina, you can return nm.com purchases in the stores. I do it all the time! I wish Saks.com carried Chloe so we could get the 10% off. :cry:

Oh, thanks for telling me that! I've only bought in the store, never from the Web site :biggrin:

Savannah912 said:
I just contacted the Chloe store in CA. The SA said the medium bag measures 16 1/2" L, 9 1/2" H, 5"W. The large size is 20" x 12" x 8". Hope this helps.

Thanks Savannah!!! I guess the SA from NYC doesn't quite know what she is talking about (not surprisingly). Glad to hear its more the size of my MJ Blake!!!