Chloe Edith Bowler - was it *ever* available in dark brown?

padparasha

O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Hello...

Can someone confirm if the bowler was available in dark brown? and if so approximately when it was available... I checked the chloe reference library but I didn't find any pix of a brown bowler ... and I know when I bought my muscade almost a year ago I had been looking for dark brown as well but never saw it available in the stores or online. Perhpas I just missed the boat!

Any help on this would be much appreciated!! Before I start my quest, I want to make sure this baby does exist!!!! Lol. :roflmfao:

Thank you in advance! :flowers:

I think they may have one at the NMLC in Dallas. I spoke with Marcel there and he described a brown bowler. He's supposed to send me pics today but I haven't checked my email. If I have some, I'll post. I think they are a lot cheaper than BlueFly. Maybe around $750 if I remember correctly.

Well, no email, sorry. I did have a note that he had a brown bowler but it could be something different because I've found that all SA's don't know the names or colors of these bags. On an interesting note, he did tell me that NMLC actually ordered these Chloe bags from Chloe. They are not from the regular NM stores.

Here's the number, in case you want to call: 1-214-513-1527. I'll post pics later if I get them. Not sure what happened.

Well, no email, sorry. I did have a note that he had a brown bowler but it could be something different because I've found that all SA's don't know the names or colors of these bags. On an interesting note, he did tell me that NMLC actually ordered these Chloe bags from Chloe. They are not from the regular NM stores.

Here's the number, in case you want to call: 1-214-513-1527. I'll post pics later if I get them. Not sure what happened.

OMG!!! imonpurseblog! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!! I will call first thing in the a.m. :flowers::flowers::flowers: