Chloe Drew: Which size

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All.

I've been going back and forth reg the size I should get for the drew bag. I've browsed through photos and can't decide between a mini or small. Plus there's also a question of which color to get.

Appreciate your thoughts and if you have comparison model pics as well to help me decide.

Thanks! :smile:

2. Hello, are you looking to wear it all year or just in spring/ summer - if the latter i would recommend a mini. Also i think the mini is a great weekend and evening size but the small could be used also for work.

i think if it is a year round bag which would also be used for work, i would go for small. But personally i think the mini works better on my body when i tried it.

3. I purchased the mini size and I absolutely love it! While I do usually have to keep my wallet, cellphone, pens, and other small miscellaneous items semi-organized in order for the purse to close, I think the mini size allows me to be pretty clutter free. I use it as an every day bag, but it's a great transition to evening in the mini size. Additionally, if you loop the strap underneath the flap it can be held like a top handle and I think it looks great like that in mini size. Long story short, I'm a big fan of the mini size!

4. I just purchased small. I went to the store with an intention to buy mini, but when I saw it in person it was too small for me (small size looked to big on photos, but it turned out to be perfect). I definitely recommend that you try it on first.

5. I generally prefer small bags, and I got a small Drew. For me, it's such a magical size. It's not too small for all my essentials, but still has some extra space on days where I may need to bring one or two extra things. I really love the small size.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice