Chloé Drew pin lock problem?

LucyLemon

Sep 21, 2020
Hello everyone!

Just wondering for those with a Chloé Drew.... Does your pin fall out of the lock when it's in the horizontal position? Mine only stays in for a few seconds before it falls out. Aside from this I'm in love with the bag and don't want to return it if it's just something that every Drew has.... But if it's a faulty lock then I'll seek a replacement. Thank you!

Hello everyone!

Just wondering for those with a Chloé Drew.... Does your pin fall out of the lock when it's in the horizontal position? Mine only stays in for a few seconds before it falls out. Aside from this I'm in love with the bag and don't want to return it if it's just something that every Drew has.... But if it's a faulty lock then I'll seek a replacement. Thank you!
I have the mini drew and have never had a problem with the pin lock falling out. That being said, I usually keep the pin lock in the vertical position and have never had my bag open unexpectedly or anything like a that. I also did put a hardware protector I got from here on the bag: https://www.havredeluxe.com/products/chloe-drew-mini?_pos=2&_sid=0ad11d96b&_ss=r

What I did was use the excess from the hardware protectors and put it around the pin, perhaps that made the pin slightly wider so may also be a reason I haven’t had the pink fall out.

Reactions: Roie55