Chloe Drew Lock

Food Fash Fit

Jun 27, 2013
I bought a Chloe Drew from Vestiarie a few weeks back and noticed that my lock (where the pin sits) doesn't move from being horizontal. The clasp opens up fine but I was confused as I thought it rotated? I've seen some people with their clasps being vertical too. The bag came with all the usual authentication stuff and has a card to register the bag online with Chloe, which I've done, but can someone put my mind at rest about whether the lock is supposed to rotate or if it's static on some versions?

definitely supposed to rotate and turn to a vertical position. yours is fixed??? you may want to go back to where u got the bag and do an exchange, may be a defect. for that amount of money, you should get a perfect drew!!

I found a few other examples of the Drew where the lock doesn't rotate (and I believe there was also a version where the lock was fixed vertically rather than horizontally), and also sent this back to the seller to re-authenticate with a detailed description of all the research I've done. They returned it as authentic after checking again, so I'm fairly happy this is just a very early Drew. :smile: