Chloe Drew bag... worth it?

Chloe Drew bag in cement pink or LV Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene/Rose Ballerine?

• Chloe Drew in cement pink

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • LV Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene/Rose Ballerine

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters

celestialrose

Feb 28, 2018
Hello lovelies! My 3.5 anniversary is coming up and my wonderful boyfriend decided that he wanted to get me a bag for my anniversary gift (even though we had already discussed about getting nothing!). I have had my eyes on the Chloe Drew bag in cement pink and was wondering for those who already have it, is it worth it? I'm debating between the Chloe Drew or the Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM in damier ebene/rose ballerine. Thank you for your help! :smile:

Depends on how much you tend to carry? Both bags are so different. The drew is cute and perfect if you don’t carry much. The neverfull is good if you carry lots and always a excellent work bag. I have it myself and enjoy it. I’ve tried the drew... it’s cute but I think LV has my heart lol

Lucky you !! ;) I don’t have either so my opinion may be irrelevant but I think the Drew is way more chic personally [emoji177] it is a small-ish bag though so I would choose it only if you don’t need a large bag or want to use it for special occasions

That’s a tough choice as they really are completely different. I have a dislike of obvious logos so would choose the Chloe Drew. But even if the Neverfull was in Epi leather (no logos) I’d still choose the Chloe! My Drew is among my favorites. It’s beautiful and easy to dress up or down. But it’s not a tote bad, obviously. If what you need is a tote, there are lots of options. Please let us know what you decide :flowers:

Yeah - I think we need to know your needs and current collection to give the best advice. With that said, I adore my Chloe drew. I don’t use it as much as my Neverfull but that it because I have two kids under 4. GL deciding and congrats!

I have the black chloe drew in small size and i really love it! I think that it is so versatile, you can wear it day to night with many outfits! LV neverfull bag is a more daily and casual bag! It depends on your needs and the bags that you have in your collection! I hope you enjoy the one that you finally decide :heart: