Chloe colours

lcy32

O.G.
Feb 5, 2009
Hi! Wondering if someone can help?

I am looking to buy a Heloise and wanted to know if anyone had photos of 2009 pink berry colour or grey/blue. The SA in Chloe described them as this but don't want to commit over the phone to mail order I can't return if it's not the right colour!

Please help!!

Hi! Wondering if someone can help?

I am looking to buy a Heloise and wanted to know if anyone had photos of 2009 pink berry colour or grey/blue. The SA in Chloe described them as this but don't want to commit over the phone to mail order I can't return if it's not the right colour!

Please help!!

Here is the link to the pinkberry one: http://www.chloe.com/animations/#/heloise/en/gamme/heloise-small-bag-in-pinkberry-lambskin

And here is the link to teh grey-blue one - also called cloud http://www.chloe.com/animations/#/heloise/en/gamme/heloise-bag-in-cloud-lambskin

Hope that helps! :smile:

Hi,
Thanks soooooo much for that link - it's brilliant!! I have looked at all the colours but the pink berry looks quite brownish almost a tan colour. I wanted something more pink almost like a prune colour which I know they have made before.
It was great to look at all the colours available. Not sure which to go for as I have the hobo in nutmeg which is abslutely gorgeous. Just wanted something smarter for work but love the Heloise:shrugs:

Thanks Chov - you may have just made my decision!! I just found a tiny thumbnail of someones pinkberry Paddy and thought it was lovely. Sounds like I'll be on the phone tomorrow ordering!!
Can't wait :ty:

Thanks bag*mad*bags

Is it me or does that look a bit tannish too? Now I'm not sure. Maybe the Paddy wasn't pinkberry after all but it was very pretty pink!! I liked it

chloe will sometimes use the same color names on different styles of bags - which does not mean that the shade of pinkberry on heloise will be the same as pinkberry in the paddington (confusing)...

You'd be best to go off the colors of the pictures of heloises that you have seen - if that is the style of bag you are looking for.

Thanks everyone.
Have just been told by SA that the pink colour they have is called 'dust'. Anyone know any links for this colour? Would really like an idea before I order.

bag*mad*bags I think you're right. In my trawling of the web I found a Heloise hobo in dust. It's like a light greyey pinky tinged colour. Quite light. Hmmmmmm! Not sure!:shrugs:

I have seen a dust Heloise shoulder bag in the flesh (nearly bought it!) and it is very pretty, although quite a subtle, pastel shade. If you are looking for something with more of a pop I'd go for the pinkberry.

I believe Chloe have quite a good picture of the Ethel satchel in dust here http://www.chloe.com/animations/#/ethel/en/gamme/ethel-satchel-in-dust-lambskin and the colour depicted is identical to how it appears as a Heloise.

Thanks NatalieMT. This has really helped as the dust seems quite neutral and I am trying to move away from that and get something with a bit of a 'pop'! (That's a really good way of describing it!)
On the link you sent is an Ethel in 'sweet' - Thanks because I think I've found my colour!! Do you know if they do a Heloise or classic size Paraty in that colour?:ty: