Chloe Chatty Cathy Clubhouse Chatroom

Maybe @Roie55 could help? Thanks!
Rectangle: 37mm by 75mm
Inner Oval: 9mm by 45mm
Distance from oval to edge: 19mm on one end and 11mm on the other
The "string"-like attachment was a little harder to measure but total from the top of where it meets the key ring to where it meets the rectangle was 54mm. I'll try to attach a pic so you can see what I mean. The width of the "string" is 6mm.
Each stitch of the thread is 4mm with less than 1mm in between stitches. Total leather thickness for 2 layers (measured on the side of the rectangle) is 3.5mm.

Rectangle: 37mm by 75mm
Inner Oval: 9mm by 45mm
Distance from oval to edge: 19mm on one end and 11mm on the other
The "string"-like attachment was a little harder to measure but total from the top of where it meets the key ring to where it meets the rectangle was 54mm. I'll try to attach a pic so you can see what I mean. The width of the "string" is 6mm.
Each stitch of the thread is 4mm with less than 1mm in between stitches. Total leather thickness for 2 layers (measured on the side of the rectangle) is 3.5mm.
Thank you so much!! I appreciate the details, this should be more than enough to get what I need. Thanks again!

• Love
Reactions: Monera
Thank you so much!! I appreciate the details, this should be more than enough to get what I need. Thanks again!
Thanks again, @Monera!

I was able to get the zipper pulls made. Not an exact match but very close and probably not super noticeable unless you're looking at the super fine details.

PXL_20230109_205931375.jpg
Disclaimer: I did not get them made to pass it off as original to the bag, but did want to have the same general look and functionality of the original bag for my own use. Bought the bag secondhand and got it authenticated, but didn't notice til after it arrived that it was missing the zipper pulls.

Found a maker on Etsy that had a leather in a similar color to the Castor burgundy which was the trickiest part. The weight and texture are different, but the color is very close! They were not able to match the tan/taupe thread so went with tonal, and the hardware is a different brass finish, but close enough to make me feel like it's complete. Also got it made a little shorter so I don't have the double knot/loop and the pulls don't flap around as much when loose.
PXL_20230109_210018063.jpg

PXL_20230109_205937173.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Cali2HI and Monera
Thanks again, @Monera!

I was able to get the zipper pulls made. Not an exact match but very close and probably not super noticeable unless you're looking at the super fine details.

View attachment 5687694
Disclaimer: I did not get them made to pass it off as original to the bag, but did want to have the same general look and functionality of the original bag for my own use. Bought the bag secondhand and got it authenticated, but didn't notice til after it arrived that it was missing the zipper pulls.

Found a maker on Etsy that had a leather in a similar color to the Castor burgundy which was the trickiest part. The weight and texture are different, but the color is very close! They were not able to match the tan/taupe thread so went with tonal, and the hardware is a different brass finish, but close enough to make me feel like it's complete. Also got it made a little shorter so I don't have the double knot/loop and the pulls don't flap around as much when loose.
View attachment 5687696

View attachment 5687695
Omg sorry I just saw this! The color match looks great and the tonal thread is very complementary. Hope you are getting a lot of use out of it!

• Love
Reactions: poizenisxkandee
Thanks again, @Monera!

View attachment 5687694

View attachment 5687696

View attachment 5687695
This is so lovely - looking to buy my first Paddington and you've sold me!!

• Love
Reactions: poizenisxkandee
Hi! Not sure if anyone has this info, but are the extra leather wraps around the handles of the Chloe Paddington supposed to move? I have 1 bag where the handles slide, and another that does not. I'm perplexed unless 1 is a fake. Thank you!

Hi everyone, I’m thinking of buying the Nama sneakers but before taking the splurge wanted to ask what your experiences where with those? Are they delicate because of the mesh/suede? Are they easy to combine? Is there anything I should consider before buying them?
Thanks a lot!!