Chloe Chatty Cathy Clubhouse Chatroom

I posted this as a separate thread but perhaps my question is better here? Does anyone have or have you seen IRL the new Navy Ink or Rain Forest colors? Thinking of a Medium Marcie Satchel and considering these two over the Tan (have a Small Faye Backpack in Tan). I'd love any pics or feedback if you've seen IRL. I searched this sub but didn't see any. TY

Hi, I'm super new to Chloe bags (but always loved the clothes and sunglasses). I stumbled upon the Faye day bag when I was in search of a casual bag to add to my collection.
I have a question... Do Chloe bags typically go on major discount? By happenstance the day I discovered the Faye day, Saks had a sale on sale and I scored a mini for $775 CAD. The promo code was available from the Saks home page. Seems too good to be true but they have already confirmed shipping. Are Chloe bags prone to price fluctuations?
Picture: I literally took a picture of my screen because I couldn't believe my eyes. My privacy screen was up lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20200102_094953.jpg
    IMG_20200102_094953.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 122
Hi, I'm super new to Chloe bags (but always loved the clothes and sunglasses). I stumbled upon the Faye day bag when I was in search of a casual bag to add to my collection.
I have a question... Do Chloe bags typically go on major discount? By happenstance the day I discovered the Faye day, Saks had a sale on sale and I scored a mini for $775 CAD. The promo code was available from the Saks home page. Seems too good to be true but they have already confirmed shipping. Are Chloe bags prone to price fluctuations?
Picture: I literally took a picture of my screen because I couldn't believe my eyes. My privacy screen was up lol.
Yes - Looks like a good deal, too! Chloe bags do go on sale, usually the seasonal colors but sometimes the classic colors.

Where is the best place to buy discontinued Chloe's? Idk if I'm posting in the right area but thought u would know! Iso fate backpack tan. Thx!
keep an eye out on:
https://www.annsfabulousfinds.com/collections/chloe
https://www.yoogiscloset.com/chloe (has a cloudy blue backpack)
https://luxeitfwd.com.au/handbags/chloe.html/
https://www.fashionphile.com/shop/brands/chloe (has a few backpacks in various colours and a few tan)
https://www.theoutnet.com/en-au/shop/designers/chloe/bags

Reactions: Kat10
Forgive me if I make an error. My name is Heather, and I am a new member to TPF. I was wondering with all the "Bags of the early aughts" coming back would the Chloe Paddington be revisited?

I know there was a moment in 2019 where the Paddington was sort of brought back, but to me it looks like a different design completely. I have two. One in Black and one in cream and love them. The quality is amazing, and I don't mind the heavy lock.

Have other Chloe bags that I adore! The Paraty, and Marcie are wonderful. I am happy larger bags are coming back, because I like to carry all my crap in one bag.

Side note: TPFers are my heroes. I was a lurker for awhile and you guys are so knowledgeable!

Reactions: Monera and MooMooVT
Forgive me if I make an error. My name is Heather, and I am a new member to TPF. I was wondering with all the "Bags of the early aughts" coming back would the Chloe Paddington be revisited?

I know there was a moment in 2019 where the Paddington was sort of brought back, but to me it looks like a different design completely. I have two. One in Black and one in cream and love them. The quality is amazing, and I don't mind the heavy lock.

Have other Chloe bags that I adore! The Paraty, and Marcie are wonderful. I am happy larger bags are coming back, because I like to carry all my crap in one bag.

Side note: TPFers are my heroes. I was a lurker for awhile and you guys are so knowledgeable!

I hope the Paddington makes a comeback! I've been reevaluating my collection lately and it still stands out as one of my favorites from that time, along with MJ Stam. No big branding on them but you can still instantly recognize them from a distance! The weight never bothered me either, if anything it means I will notice if I try to leave without my bag.

I've been super impressed with how well the edge resin has held up too, it's the first thing to go on a lot of bags but mine is still nearly pristine. The studs on the other hand... I've lost 2 and am mildly paranoid about losing more, otherwise I might take my Paddy out more often.

Reactions: hlh0904
I hope the Paddington makes a comeback! I've been reevaluating my collection lately and it still stands out as one of my favorites from that time, along with MJ Stam. No big branding on them but you can still instantly recognize them from a distance! The weight never bothered me either, if anything it means I will notice if I try to leave without my bag.

I've been super impressed with how well the edge resin has held up too, it's the first thing to go on a lot of bags but mine is still nearly pristine. The studs on the other hand... I've lost 2 and am mildly paranoid about losing more, otherwise I might take my Paddy out more often.
I lost a stud which a cobbler was able to replace for me. A leather surgeons type place should be able to help you

I lost a stud which a cobbler was able to replace for me. A leather surgeons type place should be able to help you

Thanks, I'll try taking it in and see what they say. One of the missing studs is the type that has a little circle of leather along with it, hope they'll be able to match the color too but even getting it fixed w a plain stud would be better than nothing.

Reactions: Roie55
Would someone who has a medium/regular Paddington be able to help me out with a measurement?

I bought one secondhand and had it authenticated here, but didn't realize it was missing the zipper pulls. Would you be able to share the approximate outer dimensions, inner dimensions, and hang length of the zipper pulls? I marked up what I mean in blue on the attached screenclip.
Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 7.17.06 PM.png

Going to see if I can find a maker on Etsy who could modify a luggage tag or keychain product to have similar dimensions, even if it's not an exact match as far as leather and HW, but just the right size and general shape to still have something other than the metal loop to pull the zipper and do the locking function if I want. Thanks!!

Would someone who has a medium/regular Paddington be able to help me out with a measurement?

I bought one secondhand and had it authenticated here, but didn't realize it was missing the zipper pulls. Would you be able to share the approximate outer dimensions, inner dimensions, and hang length of the zipper pulls? I marked up what I mean in blue on the attached screenclip.
View attachment 5675115

Going to see if I can find a maker on Etsy who could modify a luggage tag or keychain product to have similar dimensions, even if it's not an exact match as far as leather and HW, but just the right size and general shape to still have something other than the metal loop to pull the zipper and do the locking function if I want. Thanks!!
Maybe @Roie55 could help? Thanks!