Chloe Chatty Cathy Clubhouse Chatroom

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Omg how horrible. I'm so nervous buying from those sites. I try to stick w/ major department stores so u can always return

2. Hope u were able to get ur bag!

3. I got it, thank you! And it’s real and in great shape!

ILP, Jennilea9777 and Kat10 like this.
  5. What should my next Chloe be? Have the Faye in tan...backpack for summer? I'm not 20 so dont want to look ridiculous ... would love ur suggestions! ❤

6. I would vote against a backpack for summer as it is a magnet for thieves... Especially in touristy places.

Kat10 likes this.
  7. Does anyone own the Marcie or anything in Navy Ink?

MooMooVT likes this.
  8. I have a marcie long wallet in navy ink! I love the color!

MooMooVT likes this.
  9. Thank you!!

10. My real name is Avril, missholly1212 was my British giant rabbit sadly departed now.

11. Hello, is there any love for the Nile bracelet bag? I just got one in medium but can't find much talk of it here

12. Can anyone help me out? Is the mini marcie (interior) the same size as the small tess (interior) or is one larger? TIA:smile:

13. Did anyone in this forum purchase a quilted Faye Backpack? do you like it? Will you post pics?
    Thank you

14. Deciding between these two for an everyday crossbody. Opinions please! Tess or new aby chain

Attached Files:

15. I vote for the Tess. I'm so happy with mine. (A black large.) Show us what you got when it arrives!