Chloe Chatty Cathy Clubhouse Chatroom

Hi Ladies, I'm so excited to finally join the Chloe club. My new small tan Chloe Drew just arrived via a boutique in Italy thanks to the wonderful Farfetch site and its amazing prices. I saved about $400.

Thanks for letting me share! :biggrin:

Attachments

• 1449703925234.jpg
    1449703925234.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 514
Reactions: YellowBuggie
hello everyone!

just a quick check in with you gals as to what to get as a first Chloe bag...previously I've looked into Chloe Edith bag in brown but realised it might be a bit too bulky so am looking for something to use as everyday bag, there's so much hype around the drew bag (I'm just not sure if it'll be become a 'classic')

any comments/advice is welcome!

thanks in advance

hello everyone!

just a quick check in with you gals as to what to get as a first Chloe bag...previously I've looked into Chloe Edith bag in brown but realised it might be a bit too bulky so am looking for something to use as everyday bag, there's so much hype around the drew bag (I'm just not sure if it'll be become a 'classic')

any comments/advice is welcome!

thanks in advance

Maybe this thread could be of any help to you?
http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/best-chloe-everyday-bag-marcie-paraty-or-hayley-920824.html
It's not about the bags you've mentioned, though... [emoji4]

I kind of want one, I was hesitant because it's a style that's been around for ages, and Chloe seems to release new styles constantly - and I don't think the Drew and Faye will be as much of a classic, unlike Balenciaga who always basically have the same few styles. I tried a paraty on at Barney's yesterday and loved the quality of the leather and length of strap. Torn between this bag and the Antigona.

What do you think of this chloé bag? I like it but I wonder if the logo might be too tacky..

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2016-03-05 um 08.58.49.jpg
    Bildschirmfoto 2016-03-05 um 08.58.49.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 380
I kind of want one, I was hesitant because it's a style that's been around for ages, and Chloe seems to release new styles constantly - and I don't think the Drew and Faye will be as much of a classic, unlike Balenciaga who always basically have the same few styles. I tried a paraty on at Barney's yesterday and loved the quality of the leather and length of strap. Torn between this bag and the Antigona.
that's a tough one! i also really love the Antigona. personally i've always been one for more slouchy bags rather than super structured - so the paraty is my first choice and Antigona second.

but they're both beautiful. i don't think you can go wrong with either choice really! :biggrin:

that's a tough one! i also really love the Antigona. personally i've always been one for more slouchy bags rather than super structured - so the paraty is my first choice and Antigona second.

but they're both beautiful. i don't think you can go wrong with either choice really! :biggrin:

Yes, the structure of the ANT might annoy me after a bit. I hate when bags knock into things. Particularly if I'm on the subway, etc.
http://forum.purseblog.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Hi everyone !

I'm new on the forum (though I've been reading for ages ^^) and I guess this is the thread to introduce oneself ?

My name is Marie and... I'm a bag addict ! :smile: I've always loved clothes and makeup (I guess you could say I'm a "girly girl") but nothing gets me going like handbags ! I'm a teacher so splurges can"t be made on a regular basis but I really love designers bags. Most of my clothes are from regular shops and the majority of the fancy ones come from eBay or other second-hand websites, but bags always have a special place in my heart :heart:

I'm a big fan of Chloé, I had an Elsie bag in the most beautiful blush pink but I sold it (why oh why ???) a couple years ago. Now I've fallen madly in love with the medium Marcie so I'm compulsively googling it ;) The ones I've seen on here are just :love::love::love::love:

Also, English is not my first language so forgive me if I'm making mistakes :smile:

Hello everyone! I am travelling to Paris and I am looking for a small Marcie crossbody, preferably in TAN brown colour. Can anyone here confirm that this colour is available in Paris right now, and where is the best location to shop Chloe bags in Paris? This will be my first time going :smile: Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone! I am travelling to Paris and I am looking for a small Marcie crossbody, preferably in TAN brown colour. Can anyone here confirm that this colour is available in Paris right now, and where is the best location to shop Chloe bags in Paris? This will be my first time going :smile: Thanks in advance!

Hello, I am not quite sure about the actual colors available in Paris, but best place to shop Chloe bags there is Galerie Lafayette or the flagship stores of Chloe itselfes. As I can remember, there are 3 of them there !!! If you cannot find the right Chloe bag in PARIS, then maybe you can find it nowhere ; - ))) Maybe call the stores in advance to check their stock !!! Good luck !!!