Chloe Chatty Cathy Clubhouse Chatroom

Hello all...I've having a bit of a Chloe revival after only having the Vanilla Paddington from 2005 for years! I've now got a quilted Bay, just bought a cream Edith with the long strap (which was a bargain on eBay) and I have a black Darla on the way from a tpf'er!
I've now seen the Marcie cross body bag...oh dear!!

hello all,
i am in a bit of a dilemma
I have the most beautiful Chloe - a limited edition snakeskin Sally Bag but i recently purchased a Classic Chanel bag and have not used the Chloe since
should I keep it or sell it and if I sell it - how do i do it?

hello all,
i am in a bit of a dilemma
I have the most beautiful Chloe - a limited edition snakeskin Sally Bag but i recently purchased a Classic Chanel bag and have not used the Chloe since
should I keep it or sell it and if I sell it - how do i do it?

if you do not use it, let it go! you can use money to buy another bag you love! i sell on bonanza.

Hello all...I've having a bit of a Chloe revival after only having the Vanilla Paddington from 2005 for years! I've now got a quilted Bay, just bought a cream Edith with the long strap (which was a bargain on eBay) and I have a black Darla on the way from a tpf'er!
I've now seen the Marcie cross body bag...oh dear!!
I get what you mean...I wasn't in love with Chloe until I layed eyes on Marcie ;)

does anyone know what greige is? dove, skin? i ordered a greige paraty from nordstrom....will of course post pics & let you know if it is a keeper. still have caramel paraty & remains my favorite bag. i bought her a a year ago & saved since for another. want a marcie hobo too, but something about paraty...

does anyone know what greige is? dove, skin? i ordered a greige paraty from nordstrom....will of course post pics & let you know if it is a keeper. still have caramel paraty & remains my favorite bag. i bought her a a year ago & saved since for another. want a marcie hobo too, but something about paraty...

Hey, girl! I literally JUST tried on Greige Paraty yesterday at Nordies, and if I recall correctly, it was similar to Dove but was slightly darker and had more khaki, ever-so-slightly olive undertones... really pretty!! Can't wait to see your pics!

Omg, I know what you mean about the Paraty fever... Caramel Paraty is my EXACT obsession of the moment (hence my new avatar)!! You are so lucky you have one!! :biggrin:

Just chatting away....

The other day I saw a lady at the supermarket check out counter wearing what seems to be a medium nut marcie. After a few minutes of intense starring at her bag, I realized that I must be obsessed with Chloe bags. Everytime I see someone wearing a Chloe bag, I'll stare and stare until the person goes out of my sight. In my head I would ask myself, what bag it is, what color, what size etc.

Please tell me I'm not the only one afflicted with this problem.

Just chatting away....

The other day I saw a lady at the supermarket check out counter wearing what seems to be a medium nut marcie. After a few minutes of intense starring at her bag, I realized that I must be obsessed with Chloe bags. Everytime I see someone wearing a Chloe bag, I'll stare and stare until the person goes out of my sight. In my head I would ask myself, what bag it is, what color, what size etc.

Please tell me I'm not the only one afflicted with this problem.

You are not! I'm like this with LV, but all I see around me are fakes :sad: I just recently discovered Chloe and I'm waiting on my first bag to arrive...TODAY!!! :yahoo: I can't wait to get her! I'm already planning my next purchase :nuts: I have never seen any Chloe bags in my town, so I'm happy that I'll be the one and only! ;)

Welcome to Chloe! Whatcha get??

You are not! I'm like this with LV, but all I see around me are fakes :sad: I just recently discovered Chloe and I'm waiting on my first bag to arrive...TODAY!!! :yahoo: I can't wait to get her! I'm already planning my next purchase :nuts: I have never seen any Chloe bags in my town, so I'm happy that I'll be the one and only! ;)