Chloe Chatty Cathy Clubhouse Chatroom

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. We all seem to be such a friendly bunch in the Chloe subforum, I know a lot of us here know some of each other on a first name basis already, but I thought it might be nice for some of us with the more obscure tpf id names to actually introduce ourselves.

I'll start. daisyrockyrosie - or DRR - real name = JESSICA :smile:

(daisyrockyrosie were three shar pei dogs we used to have)

Spartangirl2000 likes this.
  2. Von= err von, short for yvonne but no one calls me that

3. I think this is a great idea :heart: We all have such lovely names!

(And might help us with guessing who gave us our presents for the gift exchange if they didn't leave their forum name :graucho:)

I'm Mica. Qwerty234 is a screen name I never expected to have for very long as I basically just wanted to get bags authenticated - but I got caught up with visiting the forum and got more involved, and it's just too late to change it now!:Push:

4. bag*mad*bags= sheree

5. Cute idea.
    here goes mine Lamissy = Jane

6. Guess what, my name is BRIGITTE. You would have NEVER known that, would you!

7. Likewise, Sian (that's pronounced sharn!), not very imaginative but still...

8. That is a great idea! I'm still kinda new on the forum, and have talked with some of you via private message. I can't wait to get to know everyone more (even though this place is a bad influence for me!). Mine is BlueAspen= Jessica

9. Mine is...Astrid! Heeheehee :P

10. c00kies = Carol :smile: nice to meet u!

11. my Screen name is mona_danya

Mona is my name
    Danya is my older daughter's name

I created this screen name when she was born almost 9 years ago....

12. My real name is very difficult to know (only have a look at my signature :roflmfao:)...Raquel.

13. my name is Kayla for those of you who don't really know me:cutesy:

14. My name is Nat... RascalCat is my screen name after one of my cats! :amuse:

15. My real name is Amber

Jenova is a highly dangerous alien (referred to as 'The Crisis From the Skies') from a video game.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CKJg7BVynQs