Chloe Chatty Cathy Clubhouse Chatroom

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK girls - so Vlad and Megs have agreed to allow ONE 'Off Topic' Thread in each Sub-Forum - so this Thread is for that purpose.

So - lets have some Chat - and keep other Threads - 'On Topic' and if they don't stay 'On Topic' the posts will be deleted/moved. Lets keep the Sub-Forum tidy - and easy for girls to use............................

So get chatting :yahoo:

2. #2 Dec 17, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
    Well this is fun! Now there is another place to talk and I can't think of a thing to say!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you wonderful Chloe girls! Oh! And how many of you actually had a Chatty Cathy? I did!

3. oh well, i also didn't know what to say! muggles, how is the red bal bay bag doing? it looks great in the pics.

4. Thank you sweetie! It is a beautiful bag! IMO! I haven't taken her out because the moonsoon season has hit and it hasn't stopped raining! Been using the coin purse, amazing how much it holds!

5. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Muggles :heart: I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!

that red Bal of yours would make a great addition to your Christmas outfit - hopefully it stops raining soon and you can take her out some more :tup:

6. muggles - I didn't have a 'Chatty Cathy' but remember them - or hearing about them. I just thought the term was appropriate for the Chloe girls - I mean - you know what they are like:roflmfao::roflmfao:

7. I got my twiggy back from LMB, she is like new

8. ^^ Brilliant -I'm so pleased you got her back and you are happy with her:tup:

BTW - you're looking good muggles - I can't keep up with all the Avatars.

9. Thank you Lescoy! I was feeling very much like Belltrix Lestrange and decided she would be a good avatar for me!! I so adore Helena Bonham Carter, she is an excellent character actress!

LMB did a remarkable job on the twiggy! She looks like new, it is amazing! But I probably will let her go because she is too small for me! I am rocking my Day bag!

10. Chatty Cathy was blonde! and if you pulled her string! she would talk! Eventually her string broke and she became quiet and sullen!

11. Congrats on your twiggy MUGGLES, isn't LMB amazing.

I had her give my Gaucho a spa treatment and she came back better than new.

So whats everyone upto for the holidays???

12. I agree :yahoo:!!!
    Best wishes :heart:.

13. mona_danya - Holidays - what holidays? Am I missing something? Have I been asleep?:roflmfao::roflmfao: I'm trying to forget - but its looming large - and this witch had better get herself organised and start doing some serious Christmas shopping!:wtf:

14. oooo how cool! our own chat room.. hope everyone keeping well and getting ready for christmas!

15. ^^ we've got coffee during the day RascalCat and then we progress to wine in the evenings:nuts:

I have NO Christmas tree - and right now - I'm contemplating - as last year Kirov was in the tree, and now we have Altai and of course the latest addition who is currently chasing the letters as I type - (he's 3 and a half months) I'm reckoning that they will probably demolish it within 5 minutes of it being decorated. So I may have to nail the tree to the floor - oh Joy! Nothing bought - but I did just order from Donald Russell - so if you see one of his vehicles - please let it past - I need the delivery!!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice