Chloe C or Tess, Help??

Hey, I've saved for a new chloe bag. I've looked at reviews on the Tess on you tube, but why can't i see any at all on the chloe C? Is it not popular?

It looks like it holds more, and I did see it in Selfridges last week and loved it. But The Tess is also beautiful, just worried the leather is a bit soft?

The Tess is pretty and I can't afford both hahah...

Anyone have the C??

Hey, I've saved for a new chloe bag. I've looked at reviews on the Tess on you tube, but why can't i see any at all on the chloe C? Is it not popular?

It looks like it holds more, and I did see it in Selfridges last week and loved it. But The Tess is also beautiful, just worried the leather is a bit soft?

Anyone have the C??

I prefer the aesthetics of the Tess, but if capacity is a concern you might want to go for the C. Is there anyplace where you can go try them out?

I am really into the C right now! I don’t think its popular here in the forum because of the big C logo but I like it. It seems to have a good amount of useful space and I love the double strap option.

The Tess is really beautiful too! I love the look but it does look small. Also, it’s pretty heavy for it’s size.

I think both the C and the Tess are smooth leather so you would have to be somewhat careful with either of the two.

Anyway, your best bet would be to go try them on somewhere and see what works. If you get a chance maybe try the Faye in the larger size-the shape is similar to the C but it has the ring like the Tess. I have that one on my radar as well!

Good luck with your decision!

Anyone have the C??
I personally love both the Chloe C bag and the Tess. The Tess has such a unique design and feels so fresh but still has a vintage vibe. The C bag is a modern, statement piece. Both will look good in several years time as they have clean designs. Get which one makes you feel great when you see or wear it. Make sure it’s also practical for your lifestyle. :smile:

I really like the Chloe C bag - especially the C chain bag. it looks sleek and elegant. I'm surprised at all the hate it's getting. Seems that many people think that it looks cheap. I disagree.

https://www.purseblog.com/chloe/introducing-the-chloe-c-bag/

I don't see how double GGs are less tacky, and those are extremely popular??

I am with you! I really like the C bag! :P

I have tried it. on in the boutique and played with it and I love it! I like the aesthetic. I have a small one on order but I already know I will be buying a mini once the pre-fall/fall combinations are released.

Reactions: jess236
I am with you! I really like the C bag! :P

I have tried it. on in the boutique and played with it and I love it! I like the aesthetic. I have a small one on order but I already know I will be buying a mini once the pre-fall/fall combinations are released.
Congrats on getting one!! I hope you can do a reveal when it arrives.

Reactions: Luv2Shop1