Chloe Boutiques 50% off?

Starbuxxx,

Sorry for my naivete, but how do you do the price match? I just purchased the elvire from nordstrom, do I have to get the price match at the same store?

Thanks

You need to do the pricematch before you purchase. I would call the Nordstrom you purchased the bag from and let them know the bag has been marked down and see if they will do a price adjustment or maybe you could return it and then repurchase with a pricematch. If you paid full price it's worth a try but the boutique will need to confirm the same bag and style is in stock. Good luck!

I stopped by the Chloe boutique at UES NYC yesterday afternoon. Lots of bags and wallets are 50% off.:yahoo:
I was looking for a metalic small paddington satchel. Too bad it was not on sale, so I ended up with a red large paddy. 1800 to $900. I did have concerns with the red color matching with my outfits, but it's just too gorgeous!:love:
They also have it in sand, black and brown. Threre is a medium paddy in black. Paddy satchel capsules are down to $990, brown, black, sand. Some bays are on sale too. But I was there right before the store was closed, so no time to check those. I was told all the wallets and lots of shoes were on sale too.
But I am not going to go back because I will definitely end up with much more stuff if I do. But definitely check it out. It seems like a great sale.
BTW, they do accept phone orders. call 212-717-8220. The SA who helped me seemed not very knowledgeable, so I will not recommend him here.

Just called this 212-717-8220 number and was told that the PATENT Heloises were on sale 50% off - but not the 'regular' ones. I take this to mean the one I want with the fat braided handles. When I asked if they were re-ordering the original Heloise in red the SA said that they are going forward with the Heloise in new colors - like the metallic python shown on the website. The only cpasules they have on sale are the east/west regular sized ones.

I found an Epice lg. bay with the coil handle and a white one too. They're big, 14"wide x 11.5" tall. Also found a couple of capsules, some paddy bowlers a couple of clutches, some other bays, etc. I'm trying to get the pics to post. If I can sort it out, will post shortly.

chloeboutique3.jpg

I know you guys don't like that twisted handle Bay but I still think it's a quirky fun bag. Boy this is a dynamite color, I'm really taken with the color Epice. I would get said bag above but I need a different shape for my collection so it might be the quilted medium number?