Chloe boots sizing??

Dec 20, 2006
I just ordered a pair of Chloe ankle boots off ebay in a size 37. The seller said the insole measured around 9.25 - 9.5 inches, which is the length I need. The only thing that scares me is that I'm usually a 38.5 if not a 38 or 39. Do Chloe's boots run big? I'll post pics as soon as they arrive!

Agree with Mona, I bought a pair last fall, I wear a 9-9.5 and ordered a 39.5, and they are definitely on the smaller side, I can wear them ok, but if I had ordered a 39, they would have been too small.

That's really strange; I can only hope that the measurements from the ebay seller were accurate. If they were inaccurate I think I would have grounds to return them, regardless of the seller's no return policy, because of the discrepancy in information.. so I think I'm pretty safe.

They've been TTS for me and I have 7 pairs. Only one sandal ran a half a size small and that could possibly be because of the wedge base. I'm a 39? I bought one pair off of ebay and at that point I was comfortable with Chloe's sizing. I would never do it first time without trying them on.