Chloe boots have gotten under my skin.

What's BG.com?

I should have mentioned that the ones I loved were flats, not high heels.... have you seen that style yet?

Hey Birkin your talking about flat, knee high boots right? NAP has them and so does LVR. Ebay actually has a nice selection as well.

But if they are difficult to pass over your calfs (a common problem) go for the booties?

Thanks for the info Susieserb and LuvManoloB... I've surfed the net but still can't find a picture of them.... not that it matters...

I just loved the big pull tab on the zipper... it was so darned cute.

Thanks for the info Susieserb and LuvManoloB... I've surfed the net but still can't find a picture of them.... not that it matters...

I just loved the big pull tab on the zipper... it was so darned cute.

Allow me to address some concerns towards Chloe boots. The Chloe Booty's length only extends up to the ankle (barely) and yes it has that dreaded stack heel but if the shoe fits comfortably around your foot the heel is not impacting i.e. 3.2 inches high. Very comfy and wearable for LONG outings (sorry Birkin they are not flat and I believe none are in this catagory.....for now?)

Take a look again and see... http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Co...&CodArticolo=1

Once you're on that page look at the other Chloe' boots I believe they have a low heel, Edith, in black with the pull tab on the back. JUST LIKE YOU (and me) really want to have them:hs:!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

0005.JPG

Thanks for the link Susieserb... I found the boots on that site! These are the boots I'd love to own.

:drool: I saw your boots (in lust) on the line up but never fully opened the link. These hoofers make my heart pound, more than any Chloe purse at this point. Hummmm, I don't own any flat heeled boots and my wallet says NO WAY.

It's interesting how the Edith stitching is 'different' than the 'prior' Edith boots, more contrast and detailing involved. That's what makes these guys a winner.:heart:

BTW, my DH had a brilliant idea. I usually take a size 6 in shoes. DH suggested that I go back to the store and try this boot in a bigger size in the hopes that I can zip up the back of the boots as the calf size should be bigger as well. I think he wants me to have these boots more than I want them... and I want them BAD!

BTW, my DH had a brilliant idea. I usually take a size 6 in shoes. DH suggested that I go back to the store and try this boot in a bigger size in the hopes that I can zip up the back of the boots as the calf size should be bigger as well. I think he wants me to have these boots more than I want them... and I want them BAD!

Hey it's worth a try, go soon because black sells OUT. BTW, you have a lovely DH!