Chloe boots and shoes - lets see them - feet in or out!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you so much PurseLoveSF! you gave me a hope:smile: Something in 14-15" should be good for me. I'm definite to get the boots, just waiting for another Yoox promo.
    I used to do rhythmic gymnastics and ballet for years and still do exercise (the best workout ever). I could tell you belong to dance world by your arch that looked great in those blue killer shoes;) Our kind of calves and arches are always problemstic for boots and skinny jeans. I'm happy Chloe makes boots with reasonable calf width. Yay, Chloe!!

2. You're so sweet, gemsberry! :blush: That is like the highest of compliments to me... only dancers would pay attention to each other's arches!! :giggles: It's been a long while, but I was always a ballet girl myself... :heart: And wow, rhythmic gymnastics!! That sounds amazing!!

Yay, I hope you get your boots soon and don't forget to post pics when you do!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice