Chloe boots and shoes - lets see them - feet in or out!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. kdo-

Those are GORGEOUS! They are perfect with your Edith! :yahoo:

2. Thanks, madforchloe! I love the added color of the Whiskey trim.

3. Hi Ladies, I was wondering if any of you have these suede Chloe boots. I really like them but can't pull the trigger on buying them yet. I would love to see these boots on someone, so I can see what it looks like when worn. Any help that you can give is greatly appreciated!!! :flowers:

Attached Files:

4. Just got my new boots! Love the buckle... so cute!:yahoo:

Attached Files:

5. anyone has the wrap around over knee boots from last year? [​IMG] I got them last year but only have worn them for 3 times! I absolutely love it but the problem is... the strap always become lose and fall off my knees, no matter how tight i tie it. Anyone have the same problem? Any solutions?

6. Have been wanting Chloe boots for years and finally just got my hands on gray Chloe drawstring boots :yahoo:

Have a question on the sizing though - was trying to decide between the 8.5 and the 9 but the SA couldn't find the mate to the 8.5 so I came home with the 9. The SA just called to say he found the 8.5 pair if I want to come in and exchange them.

Should they fit snugly or is a bit of wiggle room ideal? I'm used to wearing flats but am planning to wear these as my everyday boots (and I walk a lot) so I want to make sure I get the right fit. They're about 3 inches with a thick lug sole in the front so it's only about 2.5 inches or so. The size 9 fits fine on my right foot and is a bit large on my left, whereas the 8.5 fits snugly on my right foot and would not fit a foot pad but I would guess would be is a better fit my left (darn my mismatched feet!)

Are Chloes comfortable enough that I would not need to wear them with foot pads and size down? Or keep the 9s and use padding? Any feedback would be much appreciated - thank you! :smile:

7. ^I find Chloes quite comfortable, but since you said you usually wear flats I'd recommend you keep the nines and use padding/insole to help your left foot (I'm the same! My left is smaller than my right). If you wear them in winter too, the 9s will be better with socks/tights etc. Please post pics for us to drool over, and congrats on your first pair :yahoo:

8. Thanks jen_sparro! Decided to keep the 9s and they do feel super comfy with the padding. Here's a pic - I am absolutely in love with them!!!

Attached Files:

9. Just received my first pair of Chloé boots today. Am in love already:love:...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Cute boots!! Congratulations!!

11. Mink and kitechick, your boots are fabulous ladies! Wear in the best of health and merry christmas to you both ;)

12. Loving those boots! :drool::drool:

13. Thanks Ladies:flowers:. Got them on sale and am so glad that they had them in my size;)...

14. fab purchase Kitechick

15. I love those boots! I just ordered these last night. I've been wanting them for weeks!

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice