Chloe Big Pocket Bag

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I may have a replacement for my blue Paddy, but I need help selecting a color. Has anyone seen the taupe or mousse in person? I am getting the Edith in whiskey (and maybe a second color???)...what do you recommend? Is the mousse a grey or green color?

Big Pocket Tote Mousse.jpg Big Pocket Tote side.jpg Big Pocket Tote.jpg
  2. I think the mousse is pretty. I have been looking for a blue paddy. Where can I find one?

3. Styledrops.com still has the light blue, and I just returned one to the Costa Mesa Ron Herman store...they should have it on Monday.

4. off white!!!!!

5. I haven't seen it in person but to me the pics look dark green or at least a dark greyish green (green being predominant). Mousse in French means a few things, one of which is moss, as in the tiny plant material.:p

6. Oh, that is good to know! I am not a fan of moss green, so that may make a big difference! The grey color on NAP is listed as "Dove" while LVR has it listed as "Mousse"...are these different colors? The NAP looks a lot lighter and less green.

Also, the conversion rate seems to have gone up today...:sad:

7. Love That Bag!

8. I like the tan or I saw a pic of that in white and it looked good too. I'm just not feeling that mousse color whatever it is grey or green.