Chloe Big Pocket Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I may have a replacement for my blue Paddy, but I need help selecting a color. Has anyone seen the taupe or mousse in person? I am getting the Edith in whiskey (and maybe a second color???)...what do you recommend? Is the mousse a grey or green color?

Attached Files:

2. I think the mousse is pretty. I have been looking for a blue paddy. Where can I find one?

3. Styledrops.com still has the light blue, and I just returned one to the Costa Mesa Ron Herman store...they should have it on Monday.

4. off white!!!!!

5. I haven't seen it in person but to me the pics look dark green or at least a dark greyish green (green being predominant). Mousse in French means a few things, one of which is moss, as in the tiny plant material.:P

6. Oh, that is good to know! I am not a fan of moss green, so that may make a big difference! The grey color on NAP is listed as "Dove" while LVR has it listed as "Mousse"...are these different colors? The NAP looks a lot lighter and less green.

Also, the conversion rate seems to have gone up today...:sad:

7. Love That Bag!

8. I like the tan or I saw a pic of that in white and it looked good too. I'm just not feeling that mousse color whatever it is grey or green.