Chloe Big Pocket Bag

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I may have a replacement for my blue Paddy, but I need help selecting a color. Has anyone seen the taupe or mousse in person? I am getting the Edith in whiskey (and maybe a second color???)...what do you recommend? Is the mousse a grey or green color?

Attachments

• Big Pocket Tote Mousse.jpg
    Big Pocket Tote Mousse.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Big Pocket Tote side.jpg
    Big Pocket Tote side.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Big Pocket Tote.jpg
    Big Pocket Tote.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 71
ETenebris said:
I may have a replacement for my blue Paddy, but I need help selecting a color. Has anyone seen the taupe or mousse in person? I am getting the Edith in whiskey (and maybe a second color???)...what do you recommend? Is the mousse a grey or green color?

I haven't seen it in person but to me the pics look dark green or at least a dark greyish green (green being predominant). Mousse in French means a few things, one of which is moss, as in the tiny plant material.:P

SerenitySue said:
I haven't seen it in person but to me the pics look dark green or at least a dark greyish green (green being predominant). Mousse in French means a few things, one of which is moss, as in the tiny plant material.:P

Oh, that is good to know! I am not a fan of moss green, so that may make a big difference! The grey color on NAP is listed as "Dove" while LVR has it listed as "Mousse"...are these different colors? The NAP looks a lot lighter and less green.

Also, the conversion rate seems to have gone up today...:sad: