Chloe Bettys at NMLC Allen Texes!

raya0315, will post pics of the boots later, they are very winter boots, snow type for FL.....LOL.....I do go winter skiing quite a bit so I do have a complete winter wardrobe.
mariabdc and kellykapoor, have to agree, the Betty is a wonderful bag. I've been carrying my red/wine patent chain Betty the last few days and I really love that bag, and she gets so many compliments.
Good luck mariabdc with your Betty search, the right one will come along--I've actually seen a few good deals on e-bay.

The chain handled Betty is the coolest rock n' roll bag ever! I have two of the, and the only reason I don't go for a red or black one is that I have to have variety. Otherwise the chain handle would be the onlty style in my wardrobe. Post pics if you can so I can live vicariously!

Good luck mariabdc with your Betty search, the right one will come along--I've actually seen a few good deals on e-bay.[/quote]

I hope so... I just bought a mini paddy in chocolate :love:(pictures in the mini paddy club thread), so I should really wait until January... I love the chain Betty, but I am inclined towards the shoulder bag... although the large seems too big and the small may be difficult to stuff...:confused1:
Besides, this style is only available from NAP and Sacoche, as far as I know... Anyway, searching for the right Betty is fun and it keeps me busy while I am driving or before going to sleep... I may write something about it in the Confessions thread!:graucho:
Have a great Wednesday and give my regards to your Betties...:heart:
Maria

Yeah! I snatched up the small betty in patent red. My husband is gonna kill me when he finds out! I guess I had better find a job, and quick. I can't wait for it to arrive. And thanks for the sale tip & info.

plzrck, congrats on your new Betty, post pics when you get it. I have the chain Betty in that color, and love, love it!!
My motto, it's easier to get forgiveness than permission"...LOL

Well I am just now getting around to posting pictures of the small patent red Betty that I got from this sale! I love this bag so much & I have been carrying it every day. The color is a lot darker than it thought it would be, but I love, love it.:yahoo:

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 43
Well I am just now getting around to posting pictures of the small patent red Betty that I got from this sale! I love this bag so much & I have been carrying it every day. The color is a lot darker than it thought it would be, but I love, love it.:yahoo:

Oh wow. she is a beauty...what a great score on a small betty!

I really hope to get one one day!

^^^Mona-thank you for posting about this great deal! Without this post I never would've known about the sale. I'm sure my hubby would've been happier, but not me.
I:heart: this bag!! Thanks again..