Chloe Bettys at NMLC Allen Texes!

llson

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
raya0315, will post pics of the boots later, they are very winter boots, snow type for FL.....LOL.....I do go winter skiing quite a bit so I do have a complete winter wardrobe.
mariabdc and kellykapoor, have to agree, the Betty is a wonderful bag. I've been carrying my red/wine patent chain Betty the last few days and I really love that bag, and she gets so many compliments.
Good luck mariabdc with your Betty search, the right one will come along--I've actually seen a few good deals on e-bay.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

divnanata

Nata
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Chesterfield Missouri
The chain handled Betty is the coolest rock n' roll bag ever! I have two of the, and the only reason I don't go for a red or black one is that I have to have variety. Otherwise the chain handle would be the onlty style in my wardrobe. Post pics if you can so I can live vicariously!

mariabdc

Runner
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
Spain
Good luck mariabdc with your Betty search, the right one will come along--I've actually seen a few good deals on e-bay.[/quote]

I hope so... I just bought a mini paddy in chocolate :love:(pictures in the mini paddy club thread), so I should really wait until January... I love the chain Betty, but I am inclined towards the shoulder bag... although the large seems too big and the small may be difficult to stuff...:confused1:
Besides, this style is only available from NAP and Sacoche, as far as I know... Anyway, searching for the right Betty is fun and it keeps me busy while I am driving or before going to sleep... I may write something about it in the Confessions thread!:graucho:
Have a great Wednesday and give my regards to your Betties...:heart:
Maria

plzrck

Jan 7, 2007
missouri
Yeah! I snatched up the small betty in patent red. My husband is gonna kill me when he finds out! I guess I had better find a job, and quick. I can't wait for it to arrive. And thanks for the sale tip & info.

llson

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
plzrck, congrats on your new Betty, post pics when you get it. I have the chain Betty in that color, and love, love it!!
My motto, it's easier to get forgiveness than permission"...LOL

plzrck

Jan 7, 2007
missouri
Well I am just now getting around to posting pictures of the small patent red Betty that I got from this sale! I love this bag so much & I have been carrying it every day. The color is a lot darker than it thought it would be, but I love, love it.:yahoo:

Attachments

plzrck

Jan 7, 2007
missouri
^^^Mona-thank you for posting about this great deal! Without this post I never would've known about the sale. I'm sure my hubby would've been happier, but not me.
I:heart: this bag!! Thanks again..

abi319

O.G.
Feb 16, 2007
Ontario
oh that betty is just beautiful!! And you got it at such a steal too! Congrats! I wish I could find one at that price!