Chloe Bettys at NMLC Allen Texes!

mona_danya

Personal Shopper
O.G.
imonpurseblog just found us some Chloe Bettys at NMLC Allen Texas

Red patent chain handle Betty $644 - 20% on Tuesday - 5% off with NM card
Red Patent Small regular Betty $812 - 20% on Tuesday - 5% off with NM card

they are on hold under Jana and you can call and ask for Megan 972-678-4914

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

llson

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Wow, great prices, I thought I got a good price at $644 on my red chain Betty, but this is a steal!!
I did get a special invite for the sale on Tues., so guess I'll be going......I'm amped!!

yvr_honey

My baby...
Oct 1, 2007
The West Coast
They are pre-selling right now! :sweatdrop: I have the chain handle Betty on hold while I try to sort out shipping arrangements. They will not ship to Canada unless I have a NM card. They can't process my application over the phone so they referred me to the online application but that didn't work out for me either because I did not have a valid zip code and state. Then, when I tried the 1.800 number for credit card assistance, their office is closed on weekends. Aaargh!!! :hysteric:

I really, really, really want this Betty. I have been patiently waiting for an amazing deal and this is absolutely it, $515 - WOW!

I will keep you posted on my ordeal. I know the hard work will pay off...
BIG thanks to mona and imonpurseblog for finding these deals! :woohoo:

imonpurseblog

Sep 28, 2007
They are pre-selling right now! :sweatdrop: I have the chain handle Betty on hold while I try to sort out shipping arrangements. They will not ship to Canada unless I have a NM card. They can't process my application over the phone so they referred me to the online application but that didn't work out for me either because I did not have a valid zip code and state. Then, when I tried the 1.800 number for credit card assistance, their office is closed on weekends. Aaargh!!! :hysteric:

I really, really, really want this Betty. I have been patiently waiting for an amazing deal and this is absolutely it, $515 - WOW!

I will keep you posted on my ordeal. I know the hard work will pay off...
BIG thanks to mona and imonpurseblog for finding these deals! :woohoo:
:heart:you're welcome. Did you get it? I hope you can work it out. The gals at this NMLC are really friendly in Customer Service. They helped me sort something out and the manager is A+ in my book.

Let us know!

imonpurseblog

Sep 28, 2007
Wow, great prices, I thought I got a good price at $644 on my red chain Betty, but this is a steal!!
I did get a special invite for the sale on Tues., so guess I'll be going......I'm amped!!
llson:
Do you live nearby? I find that the Grapevine outlet has better stuff the few times I've been. I was just there and they had a ton of Chloe on Friday. They had that patchwork in tan and a huge Ava that I loved loved loved but it wasn't me. I'm not kidding when I say that leather is TDF. I can see why it was hard to send your patchwork back. LOVELY leather!!

EDITED: You shouldn't wait until Tuesday! They are preselling, go now!!

kellykapoor

FashionShow@Lunch!!!
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Blue State
I just gotta tell you all - I wear Betty *every single day* and do not reach for any other bag! Betty is just a perfect bag :yes:

llson

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
llson:
Do you live nearby? I find that the Grapevine outlet has better stuff the few times I've been. I was just there and they had a ton of Chloe on Friday. They had that patchwork in tan and a huge Ava that I loved loved loved but it wasn't me. I'm not kidding when I say that leather is TDF. I can see why it was hard to send your patchwork back. LOVELY leather!!

EDITED: You shouldn't wait until Tuesday! They are preselling, go now!!
Thanks, imonpurseblog, actually I live in FL, and yes, it was hard to send that Moka patchwork back, but I have the large Ava, and of course, found the Moka paddy, so just couldn't justify keeping it. If I find it for a 'giveaway' price, I might grab it.....LOL
I went to the Orlando NMLC yesterday, but not much for Chloe, 2 large Edith bowlers - 1 green, 1 Ivory, the price was over $800 ($847??), a couple of Dove gray Betty's ($900), a couple of Tracy's, an Edith shopper in brown and a tall Edith flap in brown (both in the $900 price range). I did pre-sell a couple of pair of boots at a steal. Go figure, I have a boot fetish and live in FL--:shame:.
I may give Grapevine a call to see if there is anything I 'must' have. LOL
Thanks so much for the tip.

imonpurseblog

Sep 28, 2007
^^you're welcome! I have to laugh about your boot fetish in Florida. I sent my new M-I-L (years ago) a robe and slippers for Christmas. It never occured to me that it wouldn't get chilly enough for her to wear. She made sure I knew what a dumb gift it was. I think this was the same year she gave me a pair of silver earrings. Nice thought, I guess, but they weren't new. Gives an all new meaning to "regifting". I could go on and on about our gift exchanges. Anyway, I hope you find something!

I went to Nordstroms Rack (first time ever) this weekend. I thought I remebered you posting about finding Chloe at one. This one didn't have any and I wasn't blown away although I did manage to snag a couple of things. This was also my first visit to Saks Off 5th (somehow missed it last time and I was right by it). I got a few things there too, but no Chloe.

raya0315

Sep 4, 2007
Thanks, imonpurseblog, actually I live in FL, and yes, it was hard to send that Moka patchwork back, but I have the large Ava, and of course, found the Moka paddy, so just couldn't justify keeping it. If I find it for a 'giveaway' price, I might grab it.....LOL
I went to the Orlando NMLC yesterday, but not much for Chloe, 2 large Edith bowlers - 1 green, 1 Ivory, the price was over $800 ($847??), a couple of Dove gray Betty's ($900), a couple of Tracy's, an Edith shopper in brown and a tall Edith flap in brown (both in the $900 price range). I did pre-sell a couple of pair of boots at a steal. Go figure, I have a boot fetish and live in FL--:shame:.
I may give Grapevine a call to see if there is anything I 'must' have. LOL
Thanks so much for the tip.
Can you please post a picture of the boots you got?

mariabdc

Runner
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
Spain
I just gotta tell you all - I wear Betty *every single day* and do not reach for any other bag! Betty is just a perfect bag :yes:
I need a Betty now...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
I am glad you are enjoying yours... but it makes me want it even more... i am lusting for one... LOL:love:

kellykapoor

FashionShow@Lunch!!!
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Blue State
I need a Betty now...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
I am glad you are enjoying yours... but it makes me want it even more... i am lusting for one... LOL:love:
It has been *so* one-sided around here in Betty's favor that I am letting some of the others go :wtf: So, yes, get your hands on a Betty when a good deal comes your way! :tup: