Chloe Baylee reveal

mona_danya

Personal Shopper
O.G.
Apr 9, 2006
Just got my Small Chloe Baylee yesterday and it's such a gorgeous bag...the details on the zippers and handles are amazing and my favourite part is the built in sqaure shape on the bottom. It makes the bag keeps it's upright shape.
The official colour name is yummy cookie and I took two pics, one with flash and one without.
I took it out yesterday and already got amazing compliments on it :smile:)ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388756599.103342.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1388756619.019316.jpg

I LOVE the Baylee. I think visually this is another Chloe hit. It's so gorgeous. All the colors are beautiful too. I'm sure this will be an "IT" bag very soon, if not already.

Congrats on your purchase. Cherish it and use it in great health! Happy new year!:P

Just got my Small Chloe Baylee yesterday and it's such a gorgeous bag...the details on the zippers and handles are amazing and my favourite part is the built in sqaure shape on the bottom. It makes the bag keeps it's upright shape.
The official colour name is yummy cookie and I took two pics, one with flash and one without.
I took it out yesterday and already got amazing compliments on it :smile:)View attachment 2449029View attachment 2449032
That's a very pretty bag, congratulations!

Thank you all....I promise to do modeling pics soon!

BTW, it came missing the shoulder strap so the store has to contact Chloe for a new strap! I hope it doesn't take too long