Chloe Baylee reveal! Eek!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was minding my own business in Nordstrom Rack when I spotted this baby for like 75% off. It was too good to pass up. There's a tiny bit of color transfer on one side & I want to see if I can get it cleaned. I haven't taken the tags off yet BUT she's beautiful! And such a steal!

(ignore my ugly bulky coat and the poor lighting)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392806691.575954.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392806704.035174.jpg

2. OMG, what luck at 75% off...stunning!

try baby wipes to get the stains off

3. I love the Baylee in this color combination. You were so lucky to find her at a great price, congrats!!

4. Wow! What a huge steal! Congrats on finding such a beautiful bag at a great price!

5. Lucky you!!! enjoy!! It's a functional bag with
    enough room and a THICK shoulder strap
    I almost got it when it first came out
    but decided to go with another bal bag :sad: (sorry Chloe!)

6. That style is super cute! and at 75% off thats a steal.

7. GREAT SCORE!!:woohoo:

8. Thanks ladies. I am still trying to figure out the best/safest way to clean it so I can take the price tag off. I do love it though.

Oh and I exaggerated on the price - it was 73% off. ;)

9. Oh sooo lucky! Congrats! And i hope you were able to get the color transfer off. Even if you didn't, I would still keep it based on the price.

I probably would never ever buy a light colored designer bag but for $73% off? Heck yeah!
    ;)

10. Very pretty, and what a great deal - congrats!

11. Wow...very pretty...

12. Lovely! TREMENDOUSLY great deal Congrats!!

13. amazing deal! that never happens here in australia - the shop fondled bags are only like 20 - 40%% off :sad:

14. thanks everyone. I was able to get the marks off with a clean, dry magic eraser... miracle! I'm so happy!

15. Congrats on the great steal!! That's awesome you were able to get the color transfer off.