chloe bags

1. hi everyone im really interested in buying a chloe paddington bag in cream i found a website called diabro.com does anyone know if they are fakes? thanks :yes:

2. hmmmm, that website doesn't exist so i don't know how your "found" it? :shrugs:

3. diabro is a highly recommended Japanese site selling authentic stuff. It has been mentioned on the Balenciaga board.

4. ^^^ Thanks Roxane, i heard of that name before, but it doesn't come up on my server... so i was very confused

5. so i wouldnt be ripped off i brought one from there?what is the balencia board? :smile:

6. Oh my god what a selection!!!! :drool: :heart:

7. Does anyone know how they can sell authentic bags so cheaply?

They don't appear to mention a sale. :shrugs:

8. Diabro is more expensive than LVR. For non-EU buyers from countries with low import duties and taxes, LVR is cheaper, even with local taxes thrown in.

9. Haha, you and me both:confused1: :yes:

Thanks for the link chloe-babe:flowers:

10. The Balenciaga board - check the list of designer forums on the main page of tPF, you'll see Balenciaga listed there.:flowers:

11. Is Diabro an authorized seller?

12. Wow!!! Look at those prices!!

13. That one looks like a smaller model as the length is 16 inches as opposed to 28.5 (but still insanely cheap!) CHLOE - Paddington Bag - diabro.net

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice