Chloe bags you have Loved and 'Lost'

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
NYC
hmmm,: well i started w/ accessories first and then moved to this lovely 05 tan paddy:

Then a sable paddy:

Afterwards, I got a betty AND a silverado:

hmmm, then i got these around the same time:

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
NYC
Continued:

Got rid of my tan paddy and bought this :nuts:

So this was the group shot then:

So a couple of weeks go by and then i get this lovely addition :love:

I end up getting rid of Taupe and Mousse zippy along w/ my anthracite paddy... I felt my collection was too neutral at this point.

I end up adding a grenat loaf and this:

So now my paddy collection is this (and still is):

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
NYC
So then i saw these bags and had to have them:

Tan bracelet --- which is now gone and that's OK

And my natural python silverado

So now my collection looks like this (MINUS the tan bracelet bag):

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
NYC
My chloe collection is still growing so there are more additions... i'm pretty happy w/ everything now.. i love it all. AND to think, it hasn't even been a year yet since my first chloe bag :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
Holy Cow Batgirl!! That's a LOT of Chloes!!! I love the 05 group shot best :heart:

lv_obsessed

MJ addict!
Mar 25, 2006
Australia
I used to have a tan box paddy, but I just wasn't in love and so we parted ways.

Same story with an 05 chocolate medium satchel who's leaving my arms this Monday:

Sushi789

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
D&G, that natural python silverado of yours is just amazing. I love love love love that bag!! That's the elusive Chloe bag I have never been able to get... whenever one comes up in that color, it's never the right time for me. I will have to live vicariously through you!:heart:

Soleil

twilight
Mar 31, 2006
my happy place
These two are real beauties!!:heart: Love your collection!!

I have not had any "loved and lost" Chloe yet.... still hanging onto my Whiskey paddy, can't bear to put her up on ebay:love: Maybe that's where my "problem" lies - I can buy, but I can't let go. Sounds like a sentimental fool here:P