CHLOE BAG REVEALS - Please post your Reveals here -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lescoy

Chilling
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
Scotland
In an effort to try and keep this Sub-Forum tidier - I'd like to open this Thread for ALL Chloe Bag Reveals.

Please feel free to post your photos, or links to your photos of your new additions.

If you post a new Thread - I will move your post and delete the new Thread.

This Thread comes into effect as of today - February 8 2008 - all previous Threads will remain 'In Situ' -

Lets see your Bag Reveals ladies - and please - as usual - feel free to 'ooh and aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh':yahoo:

Lescoy

Chilling
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
Scotland
THIS IS A POST BY JULDOC -

BOXY PARATY SHOPPER IS HERE.............:yahoo:

Here is my new Boxy Paraty Shopper in Black. I LOVE this bag! It is much roomier than the original Paraty because it does not taper in at the top. It is 1-2 inches larger in every direction. It only has the double straps, no shoulder strap, but you can see from the pics how much longer the straps are. It does fit nicely on the shoulder unless I have on my puffiest winter coat. This is a GREAT bag and they have it in Nutmeg too!! :heart:

p.s. The modeling pic is courtesy of my SA at Chloe Bal Harbour before she shipped it to me - Regina is WONDERFUL!!

RH Day black ('07 chevre)
RH Makeup sapphire
RH Mini Purse marine
RH Compagnon maldives
my Chloe
Paraty milk
Paraty rock
Paraty Shopper black
Heloise Hobo ciel
Heloise Hobo nutmeg

scarcici

O.G.
Jul 18, 2007
Spain
Juldoc and Lilly, what a bags :nuts:...!!! Congrats and enjoy :yahoo:!!!
I want a Paraty right now :drool:!!!!
Lescoy, this is a very good idea :yes:.

woody

Jan 10, 2009
Australia
ooh, boxy paraty in nutmeg or heloise hobo in nutmeg...both gorgeous bags, I don't know which one I want now. I should get both! :nuts::roflmfao:
Hope that new job is paying well!:graucho:

:idea: Since we both live in the same city you buy one, I'll buy the other and then we can swap each month.........mmmm if only Vivi1205 hadn't told me about Funkylala's sale and I didn't randomly puchase a RM mini nikki......which I think I'm going to really like:yahoo:

qwerty234

Mica
O.G.
Apr 29, 2007
Australia
www.youtube.com
Hope that new job is paying well!:graucho:

:idea: Since we both live in the same city you buy one, I'll buy the other and then we can swap each month.........mmmm if only Vivi1205 hadn't told me about Funkylala's sale and I didn't randomly puchase a RM mini nikki......which I think I'm going to really like:yahoo:
We should set up a monthly swap! :graucho: Being in the same city, you'll find it easier to get the bag from me at the end of the month. You'd have to come round and physically pry it out of my hands of course! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Congrats on the RM purchase! :tup: Looking forward to seeing pics when it arrives.

woody

Jan 10, 2009
Australia
Qwerty - couldn't post reply because of too many smilies so just have to paste it here.

I'm up for a wrestle :supacool: think we are the same height and about the same size. I might have a couple of kgs on you so I reckon I could take ya:bagslap:. I :heart::heart: these smilies, they are a great laugh!

I don't know what happened with the RM, my finger slipped on the buy button :biggrin:. My mum gave it a 9/10 when I showed her the pic - unheard of, and made me promise to share it with her so I had to buy it cause I like to share :angel:

Hope the new job is going well. The first few weeks are always a bit :yucky:

Sep 21, 2007
Where's BMB's new bag? We need pics!
its here dont worry, still waiting for authentication, seems the padlock and key are quite matt, i have researched the loaf and they all seem to be like that. i have posted MORE pics hopefully the girls will get back to me soon so i can post this beauty! i LOVE it soooo much!

scarcici

O.G.
Jul 18, 2007
Spain
its here dont worry, still waiting for authentication, seems the padlock and key are quite matt, i have researched the loaf and they all seem to be like that. i have posted MORE pics hopefully the girls will get back to me soon so i can post this beauty! i LOVE it soooo much!
:girlsigh::happydance:...waiting, waiting, waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.