Chloe at Costco

LH423

Sep 4, 2018
Hi all,

I have been looking at the Chloe Faye bag for YEARS. Lately, I've been obsessed with the Faye Day bag and was close to pulling the trigger. However, today I logged onto the Costco website, and they have a black Faye for $1299! Does anyone know where Costco gets these bags or if there are any reasons not to purchase from there? I heard some designers sued because they don't want their products there. I don't want to purchase theree if there's an ethical issue but its a better price than I've seen at any reseller website. Any advice?

Hi! I’ve heard about designer bags at Costco for sure, I haven’t heard any opinions on it but I do know they have some! I have a small Chloe Faye day bag and I am so inlove with it!!! I got the quilted navy from Farfetch but love the black! I didn’t know they had Chloe at Costco so I’m going to have to check that out now!! Hope this helps!

Maresa

Hi there! I just tried to look for it in the Costco website, and couldn't find any. However, Costco is a huge and reputable retailer that has a reputation to uphold and would never risk tainting it. So I would trust them with that kind of purchase. My best guess is that they get them the same way that Tj Maxx gets their designer bags from? In any case, I hope you got it and are enjoying it! If you need any extra peace of mind, just post it on the authentication thread :smile: