Chloe at Costco?

I bought a Stella McCartney Falabella at Costco earlier this year and it is authentic; however I also saw a video on YT that they listed a bunch of LVs and misspelled the names as Neverfall and Speedee instead of Neverfull and Speedy. Some former LV employee spoke out that she doesn’t think these are real as LV doesn’t have outlets and doesn’t sell wholesale. There is currently a red Chloe Marcie on the Canadian Costco website with the name misspelled as Marcy. Any thoughts on this?

I bought a Stella McCartney Falabella at Costco earlier this year and it is authentic; however I also saw a video on YT that they listed a bunch of LVs and misspelled the names as Neverfall and Speedee instead of Neverfull and Speedy. Some former LV employee spoke out that she doesn’t think these are real as LV doesn’t have outlets and doesn’t sell wholesale. There is currently a red Chloe Marcie on the Canadian Costco website with the name misspelled as Marcy. Any thoughts on this?
LV was at Costco years ago. Oprah Winfrey did a walk through and the cameras briefly showed a LV bag in the showcase. I called headquarters for Costco that confirmed this information and when the show aired this episode was taped in advance. Costco was showing in their inventory LV merchandise went to select stores. I know these were not vintage or previously owned bags.

LV was at Costco years ago. Oprah Winfrey did a walk through and the cameras briefly showed a LV bag in the showcase. I called headquarters for Costco that confirmed this information and when the show aired this episode was taped in advance. Costco was showing in their inventory LV merchandise went to select stores. I know these were not vintage or previously owned bags.

Was it determined whether the LV bags were authentic?