Chloe at Bicester UK

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have just received my first Chloe bag, a paraty in Rock, from my husband who found it in Harrods Heathrow last week. It was half price as they were about to close for refurbishment. I've wanted a paraty for years and I'm so thrilled with it. We are also going to be at Bicester Village in September and I believe there is an outlet shop there. Does it sell bags or is it just clothes? If they do sell bags what would it be, I'm familiar with Mulberry who sell past season, seconds and some made for outlet bags? I'm looking for a mini marcie but don't know if this is even a possibility. Any info about the Bicester shop welcome, thank you.

2. Hello, could you maybe tell me if they had also the Chloe Hudson model for Sale at Harrods Heathrow ? Thanks very much for this ....

3. I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that as I wasn't there but the whole shop was closing at the weekend for refurbishment. The SA didn't know if they would still sell Chloe afterwards.

4. Thanks so much ! Maybe I will call them and ask ....

5. I don't know if anyone will be there, as I said the shop was about to close down for a while to be refurbished, but you can try.

6. Congratulations on your Rock Paraty :smile: I haven't been to Bicester lately, but they usually have a few bags, purses etc

7. You can call them (Bicester) to find out what they have in stock. I think the Paraty's were are around £850 - £875 ish from memory last time i called them

8. Does anyone know (maybe) if they also sell the Drew in Bicester Village ? Would be very interested !!! Thanks ...

9. Hello. I'll be traveling to London in the next couple of days and am planning on visiting the Bicester village outlets. Has anyone been there recently? Any Intel on the stock at Chloe or any other brand? Thanks for your help[emoji2]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice