Chloe at Bicester UK

stopmenow

Jan 21, 2012
Yorkshire
I have just received my first Chloe bag, a paraty in Rock, from my husband who found it in Harrods Heathrow last week. It was half price as they were about to close for refurbishment. I've wanted a paraty for years and I'm so thrilled with it. We are also going to be at Bicester Village in September and I believe there is an outlet shop there. Does it sell bags or is it just clothes? If they do sell bags what would it be, I'm familiar with Mulberry who sell past season, seconds and some made for outlet bags? I'm looking for a mini marcie but don't know if this is even a possibility. Any info about the Bicester shop welcome, thank you.

Tatze

Jun 7, 2013
Hello, could you maybe tell me if they had also the Chloe Hudson model for Sale at Harrods Heathrow ? Thanks very much for this ....

stopmenow

Jan 21, 2012
Yorkshire
I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that as I wasn't there but the whole shop was closing at the weekend for refurbishment. The SA didn't know if they would still sell Chloe afterwards.

Geddes

O.G.
Nov 2, 2010
London
You can call them (Bicester) to find out what they have in stock. I think the Paraty's were are around £850 - £875 ish from memory last time i called them

Tatze

Jun 7, 2013
Does anyone know (maybe) if they also sell the Drew in Bicester Village ? Would be very interested !!! Thanks ...

Soki

Feb 16, 2016
Hello. I'll be traveling to London in the next couple of days and am planning on visiting the Bicester village outlets. Has anyone been there recently? Any Intel on the stock at Chloe or any other brand? Thanks for your help[emoji2]