chloe at aloha rag!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Thanks MsFlutter! I wish they had some bbags too though. :P

2. argh how come i can't see any paddy on sale??

3. I saw it too, but I wish they'll have some paddy for sale!!!

4. I have never seen any of AR's regular Paddys go on sale, have you? Anyway, those small loaf Ediths are soooo cute. I have never been an Edith fan, but...

5. anybody has pics with their Edith small loaf?

6. I also just placed an order from aloha rag just now, it was the price that really make it attractive. I have seen both colors IRL but never bought it because I don't think I want to spend over $1000 on it (I am not really a chloe bag fans), but now the discount is perfect.

But I was torn between chocolate VS whiskey, I think whiskey is more popular coz I saw more pics of whiskey Edith in this forum, but I ended up order the chocolate coz I looked at my wardorbe and I think chocolate would work better, just more versatile IMO compared to whiskey.

Also, I bought a b-bag from aloharag last year but forgot did they required signature. Does anyone know if sigature is required? Since I am not home most of the time and I have had packages stolen before it's better if they required signature upon delivery. Thanks.

7. Great sales!!!! :nuts:

8. thanks so much for posting the info!

9. Thank you for posting!!!

10. Thanks for posting. But I never bought anything from these people? Are they a reputable site I just want to make sure before I make a purchase.

11. This will be my first experience with them, but they are very reputable! not to mention, very friendly and nice customer service!

12. I bought a bbag from ar in august and it was a great transaction. no worries.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice