Chloe and Balenciaga on Bluefly!

spicepearl

Feb 8, 2006
TX
Noriko said:
It took the will of the GODS not to order anything else!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm surprised you didn't hear that bag call to you "Noriko, please give me a nice home and a shoulder to hang from"

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
spicepearl said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm surprised you didn't hear that bag call to you "Noriko, please give me a nice home and a shoulder to hang from"
I actually had the red paddington in my bag and was about to press complete order, but my friend urged me against it since I have the olive paddington and the spy coming tomorrow plus I'm buying my Hermes Birkin or Kelly as soon as I come across it. I really hope I dont regret not getting that red bag!

spicepearl

Feb 8, 2006
TX
Noriko said:
I actually had the red paddington in my bag and was about to press complete order, but my friend urged me against it since I have the olive paddington and the spy coming tomorrow plus I'm buying my Hermes Birkin or Kelly as soon as I come across it. I really hope I dont regret not getting that red bag!
I can't believe I'm still up :blink: Must have been the jolt to my heart from earlier. Anyways ... Noriko, no regrets! At least you already have a paddington. You can look forward to your other lovely bags that are coming and still get a red paddington later on. Enjoy your different styles in the mean time :biggrin:
I hope that came across correctly. I'm not trying to get in your business or anything ... I just didn't want you to feel bad. <Rambling ... need sleep> *LOL*

bagcrazee

O.G.
Feb 15, 2006
usa
there are a few purse styles up now, pls hurry. they were in black, green and tan. also there's denim hobo. i just scored a rouge classique! yay!

Vixy

O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
NY
Wahhh I miss out again! I would've LOVE a magneta box.
I think we need to compile a list of boardies cellphone # list and do a mass text next time around LOL!

kitskats

bizzy making jools
O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
USA
I have the ROSE and BRONZE box bags in my cart...anyone looking for one??
at 3:46 EST

$ 788.00