Chloe and Balenciaga on Bluefly!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. LOTS on bluefly!!!! I saw a bunch of "box" bags and a gray city. Also the paddingtons are availble again as well as 2 silverados. Go!~!!:biggrin:

2. OMG I just saw them too!!! Hurry up girls.....

3. OMG my heart is fluttering :nuts:

I love the green one:
    [​IMG] :love: :love: :love:

4. ^^^get it :biggrin: Use the codes!!!!

5. Morning Noriko ... Wish I could ... it's no longer available anyway :cry:

6. Ooh, this is so exciting! I think someone snapped that green one up, it's not showing on my screen anymore.

The pink is gorg too.

[​IMG]

7. Morning!!! awww that sucks!!! :sad:

8. The cyclamen is beautiful! If I didnt decide on just getting my Hermes I'd have ordered one of those too :lol:

9. What time is it where you guys are? It's almost 3 where I am- I'm glad I stayed up, I'm usually never awake when they add stuff like this :biggrin:

10. its almost 1am here :biggrin:

11. Anyone want the Denim Day hobo? I have it in my shopping bag.

12. Guess we're being night owls... :smile:
    Wow, that was a rush... I'm off to bed now, hopefully to dream of B-bags

13. Exactly 5am here *yawn* :amuse:

14. I agree ... the cyclamen is beautiful. Wonder if the color really is that "eye-popping" though. You lucky gals ... the bag you like the most is still there. The green calf skin is nice too, but not sure how I like the two-tone colors. Oh well ... there'll be another time ;)

15. It took the will of the GODS not to order anything else!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice