Chloe and Balenciaga Back on Bluefly

slc

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
If any one is interested, the Chloe paddington in olive and Balenciaga cyclamen in arena is back on Bluefly as of 9am this morning.

Feb 5, 2006
Oklahoma
Yeah, they are gone, but they might be back on later, yesterday they showed up a couple of times through the day,then it was back on this morning. Good luck! Also, does anyone know if the Bluefly bags are authentic stuff?

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
pursecrazycasey said:
Yeah, they are gone, but they might be back on later, yesterday they showed up a couple of times through the day,then it was back on this morning. Good luck! Also, does anyone know if the Bluefly bags are authentic stuff?
yeah, bluefly is without question authentic.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
www2.hawaii.edu
^^^thanks :biggrin:

pursecrazycasey said:
Does it show up again because people dont order them and are hoarding them in their carts? Or do they actually restock these that many times a day? I never thought I'd see that paddy on bluefly again.

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
Noriko said:
^^^thanks :biggrin:

Does it show up again because people dont order them and are hoarding them in their carts? Or do they actually restock these that many times a day? I never thought I'd see that paddy on bluefly again.
My guess is that people keep them in their carts. But after a couple hours it goes back on the site (but stays in your cart) until someone buys it. I wish they had more stock!

Noriko, congrats on getting the paddy!

Marie83

finding my ♥BLISS♥
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
congrats on snagging that! everytime i go on bluefly everything good is already sold..lol