Chloe Aby bag

GemsBerry

O.G.
Nov 10, 2011
New Chloe Aby bag. Has anybody seen it IRL? or even better bought it and have pics to share?
It's on my list, I think I'll take the plunge soon.

Retailers have it listed in sizes Mini, Small, Medium, Large (though there's some confusion already between Small and Medium). Only 2 sizes are listed on official Chloe site as of now
  • Medium 11.8"x10.6"x 5.1"
  • Large 15.2"x12.2"x 5.1"
Colors (available)
  • Black,
  • Sepia Brown,
  • Motty Gray,
  • Beige,
  • Navy
(pre-order)
  • Captive Blue,
  • Burgundy
Comes in leathers
  • Grained,
  • Croc-embossed.

New Chloe Aby bag. Has anybody seen it IRL? or even better bought it and have pics to share?
It's on my list, I think I'll take the plunge soon.

Retailers have it listed in sizes Mini, Small, Medium, Large (though there's some confusion already between Small and Medium). Only 2 sizes are listed on official Chloe site as of now
  • Medium 11.8"x10.6"x 5.1"
  • Large 15.2"x12.2"x 5.1"
Colors (available)
  • Black,
  • Sepia Brown,
  • Motty Gray,
  • Beige,
  • Navy
(pre-order)
  • Captive Blue,
  • Burgundy
Comes in leathers
  • Grained,
  • Croc-embossed.

Yes I saw it! I almost bought it. I was buying another bag in my Nordstrom. I thought about the Aby all that night and day. I went back to return my YSL and get the Aby or Marcie. The Aby is brand new. To open it is a bit fussy. You have push down and out and then it opens. You can also put the front middle strip thru and lock it. The colors are gorgeous though. I would have bought the blue or sepia brown. In the end I wanted a work horse and the Marcie has been proved by all the reviews to be one. So I got the Marcie

Yes I saw it! I almost bought it. I was buying another bag in my Nordstrom. I thought about the Aby all that night and day. I went back to return my YSL and get the Aby or Marcie. The Aby is brand new. To open it is a bit fussy. You have push down and out and then it opens. You can also put the front middle strip thru and lock it. The colors are gorgeous though. I would have bought the blue or sepia brown. In the end I wanted a work horse and the Marcie has been proved by all the reviews to be one. So I got the Marcie

You can never go wrong with the Marcie bag!!!!!

Was the Aby heavy?

Thank you for info and pics. Leather looks gorgeous indeed. I think lock is similar to Celine Belt, I kinda got used to it so it's not an issue. So tempting :loveeyes: At your picture, is it black or blue in the left? looks like two-tone.

Marcie is hip and working horse of a bag, congrats!

Thank you for info and pics. Leather looks gorgeous indeed. I think lock is similar to Celine Belt, I kinda got used to it so it's not an issue. So tempting :loveeyes: At your picture, is it black or blue in the left? looks like two-tone.

Marcie is hip and working horse of a bag, congrats!
That’s the blue. It’s bluer than that picture shows. I didn’t think it was heavy. It’s a beautiful bag. I say go for it

Loving the Marcie. It’s perfection and I haven’t felt that in awhile

I just got the Aby Chain shoulder bag today. Despite chain straps really annoying me sometimes, the size of the bag seems great. But I'm torn between this version and the regular Aby day bag in the small. I'm a mom of a toddler and want a good workhorse everyday bag. TBH, I still love the small Tess as well. The Aby are really nice in person. Especially the chain one. I love the grey but that seems like a mistake w a Toddler hahaha

Reactions: GemsBerry
8A0EE100-FD11-4FDD-9EA6-B114247CCEAB.jpeg I just got the Aby medium in the Motty Grey color. I love it so far! Just put my stuff in it and it’s very organized and comfortable to wear. As with all Chloe bags, it is on the heavier side, but the thick strap makes it comfy to carry. It’s quite stunning and I think it looks better in real life. Was debating between this color and the brown one, but I already have the Marcie in tan (it’s peeking behind the Aby) and I thought it would be too similar. Black is also lovely. Hope this helps!