Chloe 50% off at SF Bloomingdales

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
Hi Ladies,
just want to let you know.. i was at SF Bloomingdales today and they have several chloe bag on sale for 50% off.. I saw 2 quilted bay in gray metallic color.. not sure what you call it.. and a tote with chain running in the middle and signature chloe lock.. i don't know the name, sorry.. but you could probably call them tomorrow and find out..

i don't know if you could use the coupon from the private sale booklet but i think you can definitely get $15 GC for every $100 purchase good toward future purchases of $75 or more from 03/29..

Hi Ladies,
just want to let you know.. i was at SF Bloomingdales today and they have several chloe bag on sale for 50% off.. I saw 2 quilted bay in gray metallic color.. not sure what you call it.. and a tote with chain running in the middle and signature chloe lock.. i don't know the name, sorry.. but you could probably call them tomorrow and find out..

i don't know if you could use the coupon from the private sale booklet but i think you can definitely get $15 GC for every $100 purchase good toward future purchases of $75 or more from 03/29..

wow, thanks, those are great deals.... wish I could spring for the quilted bay, I like that color a lot in the bay and I don't yet have a bay in my collection:graucho:.... why did I have to open this thread:Push:.... just got a red heloise at full price for my bday which isn't even until next month

Thanks, Indi3r4! I think you can use all 4 coupons since the Chloe Bay is def over $400, and GC too. Call Josh, he's really nice and should be able to do this for you.

Thanks, Indi3r4! I think you can use all 4 coupons since the Chloe Bay is def over $400, and GC too. Call Josh, he's really nice and should be able to do this for you.

this is seriously tempting me.... good thing store is closed right now. I've had an awful week at work and I'm getting that itch...

coupons say they can't be combined with other certificates though....

Must resist but do you have Josh's number? If so, PM me

wow, thanks, those are great deals.... wish I could spring for the quilted bay, I like that color a lot in the bay and I don't yet have a bay in my collection:graucho:.... why did I have to open this thread:Push:.... just got a red heloise at full price for my bday which isn't even until next month

Do you know what the prices were and if Josh would send pics? Thank you so much:yes:

Yeah it's 50% off regular. Plus your coupons. Plus your 15$ coupons you can use start using tomorrow. I had to play it buy ear. No Pics. Acshih is pretty much on point with the prices. Has anyone see pics for the paddington messenger bag?