Chloe #4 purchase advice please!

airress

O.G.
Feb 23, 2006
Hi everyone! Would love everyone's opinion- I think I am ordering my fourth Chloe bag, but after I left the store, I had some doubt! I have a chocolate East West, Black and Sable Paddy satchels to date, and am ordering a tan pocket paddy now. of course I love the Paddy, but I think for me it is wearing off a little. (just a little). I love the tan color, but I think after seeing multiple paddies sold just about EVERYWHERE. It's starting to lose my attn a little. I can't believe I'm seeing multiple paddies side by side in stores...remember when they were impossible to get?? So...my dilemna- should I canx my order and move on- was thinking of getting a new Chanel...totally timeless bag...I want to use my $2k wisely! any insight would be appreciated :worried: . maybe I need some reassurance...thank you!!!

Sounds like you are getting just a little burned out on you paddys. I think I would try something new like the Chanel you mentioned. It would be a nice, new, and exciting change.

LOL! Loganz- you're so fun! I can and I will as soon as I can get a moment at home to do it! I do have a picture of my sable paddy uploaded right now on my computer- I was going to give it up!! but am not now! let me know if you want me to do that first.

pursegal, ranskim- thank you for the push!! I think I was looking for some reassurance- but I think you are voicing what I am thinking deep inside. It's just so easy to keep buying esp after reading this forum!!

If you have two paddy satchels, maybe you should sell one of those, get the pocket (for variety) and use the money toward a Chanel. Chanel and Chloe are SO far apart that there is not even a comparison...but that's a suggestion for you to play around with.

airress said:
LOL! Loganz- you're so fun! I can and I will as soon as I can get a moment at home to do it! I do have a picture of my sable paddy uploaded right now on my computer- I was going to give it up!! but am not now! let me know if you want me to do that first.

pursegal, ranskim- thank you for the push!! I think I was looking for some reassurance- but I think you are voicing what I am thinking deep inside. It's just so easy to keep buying esp after reading this forum!!

Oh yes, if you have a sable picture please post it - the sable paddy is like Bigfoot (a sighting only once in a blue moon :biggrin: ).

Oh, and yes - this forum is very enabling - we need to get purse forum sponsors to call when we feel the urge to buy another. :amuse:

Hi- thanks everyone! just fyi- this is my sable- had it on my computer and thought I'd upload! :smile: (thanks loganz!)

Attachments

• IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 39