Chinese calendar zodiac products?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone - I have seen a few products pop up on the forum pertaining to the year of the pig but I have no idea how/what to search for on the website. Are they available in the US? Thanks for the input!

2. Bought mine in US lv stores.
    Took searching, as seemed every store got ~1 bandeau each color.
    Ready for the pig...

diamondsfrost likes this.
  3. This year's hot stamp courtesy of FoxyLV's instagram:
    upload_2019-1-12_8-59-52.png

4. Thanks! I was hoping to see some SLGs :smile: Appreciate the info!

5. Try searching for "pig," "zodiac," and "superstition."
    upload_2019-1-12_12-0-13.png
    upload_2019-1-12_12-3-22.png
    upload_2019-1-12_12-7-5.png

6. I've got the little pigle necklace in transit - should hopefully arrive Monday or Tuesday!!!

7. Can't wait to see it! It's so cute!

Kathleen37 likes this.
  8. I hope it's as pretty in real life as it is in the pictures!!!
    I'll post when she arrives
    x

remainsilly and leechiyong like this.
  9. Is anyone able to tell me if the bandeaus are only really suitable for decorating bags? Am thinking of getting one for my mother in law because she loves zodiac designs but wondering how they can be used? Alternatively might get the bag charm. Thanks in advance!

10. A few of my bandeau uses:
    lv & giants.jpg lv decor.jpg lv & dog.jpg
    But, one probably could tie them in hair/around neck, also.;)

11. Is it true that LV gives out their own branded red envelopes during the Chinese New Year? Anyone know when those will be coming out? My Chinese friend would like me to help her get some this year as she is on ban island and I'm not. :biggrin:

12. My store in San Francisco is very political about giving out red envelopes. You have to buy a certain amount in order to get one. Personally, they are just red paper envelopes. Don't understand why LV is making a big deal out of it.

13. Ahhh, confuse a dog.... poor (beautiful!) puppy!!!

(I keep meaning to mention it every time I see it, but I love, love your Gatiss avatar...

remainsilly likes this.