China Doll necklace... with something extra

nscwong

O.G.
Apr 6, 2009
Hong Kong
This is a China Doll necklace that most of you have seen before. Though the doll is cute, there's nothing on the chain so it's a bit plain when I wear it.

nscwong

O.G.
Apr 6, 2009
Hong Kong
So a great pal of mine, gaga_ser, our lovely tPFer, a very talented costume jewellry designer, has custom made something for me to wear with the China Doll.

First, a long 14K gold-plated necklace with black onyx and black glass beads beads:

Second, another long 14K gold-plated necklace with glass pearl beads (same as what Chanel uses!):

Third, another shorter 14K gold-plated necklace with larger glass pearl beads:

Fourth one, this one is very pretty just to wear it alone.

nscwong

O.G.
Apr 6, 2009
Hong Kong
Aren't they more fun and interesting than other more expensive China Doll versions?:rochard:

I want to thank gaga_ser here for her spending so much time, money and effort on these beautiful necklaces! :urock:

AMJ

~More CHANEL~
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
CA
You are very creative! I love how you mix and match different necklaces!

theabcd

Mar 29, 2010
Singapore
Really beautiful and stunning necklaces! i would say these looks better than those on Chanel's displays. :woohoo:

Gaga_ser is indeed talented. :smile: great job! :tup:

thank you ncswong for sharing. have fun with your necklaces.

pro_shopper

♥dreaming of Chanel♥
Apr 26, 2007
I love the china doll necklace! Its so adorable and the details are amazing! ncswong, I love the different ways you matched the necklace too! Definitely jazzes up the plain chain! :tup: Uh oh now I think i'm tempted to get one (must resist! lol :P)