Chimento...any wearers out there?!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently rewarded myself with a chunky Chimento ring (have to wait 5 weeks for my order, bugger!). Originally I fell in love with a Bvlgari 2010 collection piece but couldn’t find that ring anywhere so had to settle for something vaguely similar.
    Here’s the Chimento:
    482EBB28-5028-41AC-A239-B6633915BB6B.png
    I don’t know much about the brand other than it’s good, Italian and some celebrities wear it. Does anybody here own and wear Chimento? Please share your experience:smile:

2. Anyone?

3. I never heard of the brand until I took a Mediterranean cruise a few years back and they talked about it on board. I wound up buying one of their flexible bangles that unclasps and goes straight. Most comfortable bracelet I own.

4. Thanks for responding! :smile:
    I have a couple of bracelets and a ring. Chimento craftsmanship is incredible, too bad not many people use this fine jeweller. Hope you’re enjoying your bracelet and had neither problems, nor need to have it fixed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice