Scarves Chiffon (mousseline) scarves

Here's another one for you, RC. It's Ecume by Antoine de Jacquelot 1997. This was only done in 56"x56" or 140cmx140cm mous. Another asian theme.

Attachments

• ecume.jpg
    ecume.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,846
Polo Chinois by Henry d'Origny ... it's an old one ... I guess it fits the Asian theme that RC is looking for as well as a mousseline, it's 36"x36" or 90cmx90cm. This was never done on a regular silk twill. I'm not a mous girl but when I saw it, I fell in love with it. Bgt this in 2000 or '01.

Gorgeous:yes:

attachment.php

This is beautiful. They are breathtaking, really.

I am really scared about all the money I am going to have to spend on this addiction. I mean, really scared.
:sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Ok this is not mine and I don't know where I stole these pics from (yell at me if it's yours!). But I thought this one's gorgeous.

Lalbhai GM mousseline

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Lalbhai.jpg
    Lalbhai.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,801
  • Lalbhai2.jpg
    Lalbhai2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,779
^ Katel, do you not like warm toned scarves? Your collection does consist of mostly greens and blues.

Not very. I find pinks, reds, purples, greens and blues, blacks, greys, white, and most browns best for me. Mostly cool. I am not the lucky one who can wear the warm colors well.

But I do have some warm toned mousses that I haven't shared here that work OK.

Oh, and a while ago, I posted a lot of my mousseline pochettes in the scarves section of Reference/Styles, pg. 7, if anyone's interested.

Well, I really needed a mousse fix but am not close to an H. I stopped at NM and they had about 5 but not in the fushcia color (and now my heart is set on that)...but I did get a gorgeous deep pink bolduc pointu and a beautiful plisse!