Scarves Chiffon (mousseline) scarves

H, it's called "Dahlia". I think our alaskan store still has one, we'll just have to see how it looks on you when you get down here, won't we?

Tods are you talking about this one?
Is it the same name as the one with the four dahlias?
I'm asking because I'm in love withthis one and I would love to find one of these somewhere, so I'd better know what it's called like...

attachment.php

Obviously your Alaskan store is a bit too far away from me, but maybe I could find a store somewhere in Europe that has one:girlsigh: .

Did it come only in this colorway or also in others?

TT, Yes I am talking about the Dahlia PM. The shawl with four dahlias you saw Katel posted about is the Dahlia GM.

It was part of the spring 07 collection, so you might still be able to find it in your alaskan store. I don't know if there are any other colorways. I've only ever seen it in black/white. Frankly I can't imagine why I'd want any other. The black/white doesn't look much in photos, but is SO chic on. My alaskan store got a string of them (like 5-6) but always sold it within days or hours every time.

Tods are you talking about this one?
Is it the same name as the one with the four dahlias?
I'm asking because I'm in love withthis one and I would love to find one of these somewhere, so I'd better know what it's called like...

attachment.php

Obviously your Alaskan store is a bit too far away from me, but maybe I could find a store somewhere in Europe that has one:girlsigh: .

Did it come only in this colorway or also in others?

Oh! Thank you tods, that's the difference, it's the PM! And what's the usual size of a PM and what's the usual size of a GM please? (I'm no big expert in scarves, I think you guessed:rolleyes:)

I'll definetly go and see if they have some in my Alaskan store:yes:

Thanks tods for your help.

My humble contribution: toile Hermès mousseline creponne stole:smile:, that's TDF.

Attachments

• toilehermèsmousselinecreponne1 resized.jpg
    toilehermèsmousselinecreponne1 resized.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,785
I really wish H did more stoles, or at least US H stores would stock more of them. My SA told me that they are much more popular in Europe and stores there have a lot more variety. :girlsigh:

Well you just wait until MaggieD comes along with her mousses.:girlsigh:

Wow!!! What a thread!!! Katel, you have an awesome mousse collection there. :drool: Gosh, I absolutely adore that green La Voie Lactee. Me wanty!!!! Tods and Rose, I love your beautiful mousses as well--so very etheral.

Sorry, everyone, I know I've been MIA. Bear with me as it will probably be Friday afternoon before my work lets up enough for me to be home for more than the hours between 2 am and 7:30 am, hours that are too short for me to take photos and download them while also trying to grab a little sleep and maybe shower and dress . . .

But--I must have been getting some vibes from this thread somehow because I just happen to be wearing today my new A Contre Courant PM mousse in blue with seafoam green accents.

I don't think my mousse collection can hold a candle to Katel's, but maybe this weekend I can take a few pictures (or maybe I'll have to wait until the following week when my DH will be out of town :graucho: ). In the meantime, I'll mention that I own the cute turquoise Au Claire de la Mer that Kate has already posted pictures of. It was my favorite scarf to wear last summer and in fact, is the one I was wearing on Saturday that seems to have converted gga over to the mousse brigade. Until I am able to take photos of some of my mousselines (I only have a few PM and a few GM, no stoles or mousse pochettes), you can always visit my previous posting of photos of my turquoise Danse du Cosmos here (sorry, don't have pics here at work):
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/giverny-and-a-contre-courant-mousseline-pm-114773-2.html

Polo Chinois by Henry d'Origny ... it's an old one ... I guess it fits the Asian theme that RC is looking for as well as a mousseline, it's 36"x36" or 90cmx90cm. This was never done on a regular silk twill. I'm not a mous girl but when I saw it, I fell in love with it. Bgt this in 2000 or '01.

Attachments

• dsc01790ig3.jpg
    dsc01790ig3.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 787