Chiffon / Mousseline Finally

Mine is the brown toile. I think the chiffon shawl/scarf is the ultimate in femininity. So beautiful and I think "french" when they blow in the wind!

And yes they are 100% SILK! They are frail but super decadent in my opinion.

Ooooh, you lucky girl! Brown is more practical and you won't look like a bedspread:P That being said, I would take it in any color it is so pretty! Did you get it at BH boutique? Going there on Sat I think. Did they have more than one?

BTW, I have several chiffon scarves and tho they are smaller than a shawl, I think they are sturdier than you would think. Just don't drive a convertible on the Corniche Drive when you wear it:upsidedown:

Question: how else can these beautiful scarves be used other than having them tied around the neck? I no longer wear the business suits I used to, so am always casually attired. If I know ways to wear it, I will get one of these!

Question: how else can these beautiful scarves be used other than having them tied around the neck? I no longer wear the business suits I used to, so am always casually attired. If I know ways to wear it, I will get one of these!

You can use them as a belt/sash/obie if you are slim enough. If it is a smaller chiffon, you could tie it around your hair or your hat as a hatband. Twist it into a rope and wear it like a necklace. The message is taking the time to play with your things. My husband wonders what I do for hours on a Sunday afternoon when I disappear into my dressing room:smile: